Israel folou, 2ue interview

Listening  this morning,  alan Jones  interviewing  israel folou who is raising  3 million dollars  from public donations  for his legal  fees  against  rugby  Australia for unfair  dismissal.  This morning Israel  said  his fight  is because  of his strong  Faith , beliefs  in the bible that has made him who he is today.  Now personally  ive  nothing  against  him what so ever,  but he mentions   to jones very  strongly  the importance of the bible again on which he lives  by , which  he comes  to as we all know  his public condemnation for many sinners who eventually will end up in hell . Can  those  out there  who is familiar with   the bible  tell me if Israel is 100% correct to  pass  judgement   based on his beliefs ? Here is  one  quote , but is there  another  side  ?3045972464?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Votes: 0

Replies

• Correct Pou, the Corinthinian quote referes to Homosexual offenders, that is practicing and not if they celebrate in their relationship, however they also have the need to have repented of their way of life though and no longer active in that area.

• You have more a clouded view Daz than any religious bigot you talk about in your posts.  You last sentence proves that beyond doubt.  The Church I go to now, has Black Africans, one is the Pastor, also white South Africans, Dutch. Pacific Islanders, Phillipino's even white born in Australia, Austrlians, and a couple of Poms. An Australian couple on leave waiting to get their visa's renewed to go back to the Solomon Islands to help build houses and Schools there, at their own expense. they have sold up the property they had to support that work.

I think your head is in Quick Sand on this topic.

• That's only if you assume that being gay is not a choice. That's not a Biblical standard. The Bible is clear that God made us Man & Woman, and we were meant to be together, (Man & Wife), anything else is a perversion of God's plan.

If it's not in God's plan it therefore must be a choice.

• This reply was deleted.
            • Absolutely He did, read Genesis 1 & 2. That was His plan, Man corrupted it for all time, and continues to do so.

It was never God’s plan for there to be any suffering, the suffering of innocents is on Humanity, we collectively are responsible for that suffering.

It was never God’s plan for Man to be mortal, it was His plan that we would be in perfect communion with Him and each other for all time.

Humanity screwed that up.

Thankfully He also had a Plan B.

Jesus and His sacrifice on the Cross.

God has always got a plan.

We can’t always see it, that’s why He wants us to trust Him.

• What mistakes has He made ?

• I wonder if Jack de Berlin from St George would have had his legal fees donated taking on NRL on appeal if he opened ove if these fund sites like Israel . The likely further  legal costs of going further with his case may have meant he ended it after  the first judges decsion against him . I don’t think he would have got $600k from the league fraternity especially St George fans even though like Israel he had a point to prove ( albeit a different point in question being his right to continue playing under presumption of innocence and not religious one ) . And not many wound  donate if Jarryd Hayne needed money to pay legal fees and so like Folau started a go fund site to for donations to help Hayne firstly avoid conviction and jail for sexual assault here and secondly as well to avoid a civil judgment for damages going on in USA at same time which could  bankrupt him . 

• Fair dinkum what we are witnessing with the persecution of Izzy is nothing short of a modern day lynching.

• ---Disclaimer - I don't agree with Folau's gofund me efforts or with his social media post that started this shitstorm.  I do however support his right to express his opinions and his right to create the gofundme page.---

Steve I agree - gofundme have deemed that his fundraising is against it's terms of use (inclusiveness - what a joke they are excluding Folau).  Another example of the selective deplatforming of people who don't hold an approved train of thought.

The only place he'll be able to get a job when this all over is at his dad's church.

• If this is a gang up job, I don’t know what is.

A word in the ears of a few people in the right places and Wallah - DEPLATFORMED....

Its happening all over social media and even by payment companies such as PAYPAL. WTF do they have to do with someone expressing an opinion?

• X1000.

It was always here, someone has just called them on it.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Inside Info replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"Eels should look to Semi Villamei at cowboys, cant get a start there"
17 minutes ago
Inside Info replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"Sivo to prop forward"
26 minutes ago
Titan replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"100% . Get out junior back"
35 minutes ago
HKF replied to Axel's discussion Sivo impressing Arthur but Eels recall still on hold
"Going off BA's comments it seems they want him to get leaner which is half the problem,  the other half is getting the mental attitude right. Hopefully a few weeks in reserve grade will sort him out."
38 minutes ago
More…