Israel folou, 2ue interview

Listening  this morning,  alan Jones  interviewing  israel folou who is raising  3 million dollars  from public donations  for his legal  fees  against  rugby  Australia for unfair  dismissal.  This morning Israel  said  his fight  is because  of his strong  Faith , beliefs  in the bible that has made him who he is today.  Now personally  ive  nothing  against  him what so ever,  but he mentions   to jones very  strongly  the importance of the bible again on which he lives  by , which  he comes  to as we all know  his public condemnation for many sinners who eventually will end up in hell . Can  those  out there  who is familiar with   the bible  tell me if Israel is 100% correct to  pass  judgement   based on his beliefs ? Here is  one  quote , but is there  another  side  ?3045972464?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Votes: 0

Replies

• Nitram, not the case any more.   Years ago the Salvation Army used to have their band playing music on the streets of Sydney, along with many other suburbs on Friday and Saturday nights, they no longer do so for more than one reason. they include councils not allowing it, blocking public streets, complaints from people, not only was it to play music they often had singers with them, many people stopped to listen, and often food parcels, in later years they were insulted ans assaulted in some of their regular areas, even when giving.

Today, even on the days set aside for the red shield appeal, they are refused permission to set up in some shopping centres, but allowed to go into a car park, or at the bottom of the escalotors by a certain supermarket brand.  The people on those stands do so freely and also hand out items to those who want them, not all of it is religious stuff. Any money goes into the support of the homeless and food kitchens.

They are now considered in the same range as Hawkers although an individual can sit on the footpath with an open box and sign, saying I need money to buy a train ticket to get back home to Taree, or Coffs Harbour, but don't offer to pay for the ticket as they knock it back, watch as one of their runners brings Macca's to them for lunch etc. yet its supposed to be illegal, but only for some sections of the community.

• No he can’t and you know it.

He would be arrested for creating a public nuesance - at least that’s what they will officially call it.

• Precisely and that was the danger of voting yes.

Give these guys a finger next comes your hand.

A toe and you know what’s next....

• Now that go fund and also his PR firm have been attacked for their association with Folou I wonder if Qantas who started the whole mess will be called to account  

Although they have Alan Joyce forcing LGBT crap everywhere and the sacking of Folou, Qantas make stop overs in Dubai.  The same Dubai that have laws against homosexuality.  They also have partnership with Emirates which is run by govt of Dubai and Emirates who are openly against homosexuality.  They have sold off thousands of Aussie jobs and infrastructure of airline catering to dnata as well which is a part  of Emirates group.

If companies drop Folou due to guilt by association why hasn't Qantas been called out by the LGBT community.

• It's no wonder people feel if Izzy was a Muslim and said the same thing the response would of been totally different, seems like this whole backlash is a direct attack on Western Christianity.

I wonder how long before the Mob go after his wife, already rumblings on the news this morning trying to get NZ Netball to make some sort of comment.

• Steve, maybe it is an attack on those Western Christians who believe their faith demand they be bigots? And so it is really a condemnation of bigots who happen to be Christian.

i have Christian friends who worry employment conditions will include restrictions on belief, but they admit the law seems to exclude belief from speech provisions, and they have no issue with gays and do not support public vilification.

so why don’t you explain why some Christians do not feel compelled to hate? Not your kind of Christian, the loving kind?

who ends up closer to the Muslim terrorist here? The loving or the hateful Christian?

• Just like some see Parra as a basket case beyond repair and others see a club slowly improving each person interprets things differently.

So what if some Christian have different view.  It won't matter going forward if no one is allowed to voice their views

• Like it or lump it some the bible contains some things that are not compatible with our modern world, i might not agree with Izzy beliefs but it seems to me is is being discriminated against for his personal religous beliefs. He answered a question put to HIM on HIS instagram page how the fuck is that hate speech.

If he said to someone inside his own home would it be discriminatory? As far as I'm concerned his instagram page is just another room in HIS house. Don't forget people choose to follow him he didn't choose them. His response was very measured and hardly inflamatory or any way hateful/hurtful.

Do you think the response would of been the same if it was an athlete of Muslim faith?

https://wwos.nine.com.au/rugby/israel-folau-go-fund-me-taken-down-b...

Just like the last election the left should never underestimate the silent majority.

Folau's $3m fundraising campaign resurrected
          Latest twist in Rugby Australia legal battle.
          • This reply was deleted.
        • How is 'X is going to hell' any more hateful than 'X religious instinct is wrong'? Neither is hate, they are just an opinion.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"The thing about this game that is curious and worrying to me is are Wests the real deal or was last week just a mood. I tipped Wests to beat Cronulla last week for a few reasons. 1) Was not convinced on Cronulla's past 2 performances where they were…"
14 minutes ago
BEM replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Sivo is back this round.
Lomax doesn't want to play wing at the Dragons so I doubt he would come here to play the same position.
He would replace Harper.
1. Gutho
2. Sivo
3. Lomax
4. Penisini 
5. Russell 
That would be the best backline we have had…"
15 minutes ago
Bup replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Lomax is nearly the perfect player Parra need to aquire.
The story's about his attitude and immaturity are prevalent and he's in a environment he doesn't want to be in .
The value here is you can get yourself a footballer for under market value due…"
30 minutes ago
Prof. Daz’s discussion was featured
Sigmund Freud once said that “one day, in retrospect, the years of struggle will strike you as the most beautiful”. With the Eels on-field general and kicking maestro, Mitchell Moses, out for up to 8 weeks with a fractured foot, the Eels will need…
53 minutes ago
More…