Is Peni Terepo Playing?

According to an NRL article it states that both Junior Paulo and Peni Terepo are playing this week against the Bulldogs. Is this correct? (See Quote below)

"Junior Paulo and Peni Terepo returns to the side, while Jaeman Salmon comes onto the bench for Will Smith."

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Panthers are the new grubs of the NRL.

• It's only ten in the bin if the ref believes it is unlikely that the injured player is going to return, and even then it isn't necessarily an sin binning. It leaves it up to the referee's discretion, which it should.

• Wrong again Brett the rule states if a player is is hit in a high tackle and I forced from the field the offending player is to be put in the bin .how in hell    Would the ref be put in the position to make call to know if a player is going to be able to return to the field or not those discission are made by the medical staff not the referee 

• As I've read the rule, it is discretionary.

Obviously the referee would only make that call if it was blatantly obvious that the injured wasn't likely to be back, like the Isaiah Yeo, the guy was on Mars, it was obvious to everyone he wasn't coming back.

• I noticed that too. Odd but not unexpected unfortunately.

• Unless there is more to this surely Terepo would be playing next week.

• Nitram I agree. Moga has been given 2 weeks for common assault 

• Did anyone see if Peni was sitting with the other unavailable players yesterday?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"The Panthers just re-signed / about to re-sign May on 500k per season, and have re-signed Tago on 750k (reportedly) at centre. Our 3 centres probably don't reach 750k combined. 
So while they've developed great wingers as you mentioned, they've also…"
1 hour ago
MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
7 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
8 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
8 hours ago
More…