Is Nat Butcher an option?

Off contract and probably looking to stay, but could be a good pick up on an edge

Bought through a winning culture, also had a great year... 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hes a very good lock. But plays more of a middle style. I dont think they thought radley was going to kick on like he has. I dont think we need him but hes a great player and wouldnt be disapointed. 

• I have not seen him really, or noticed him.  Looking at his profile he's hardly much bigger than Ray Stone, and he has been given a years extension.

I see the biggest need is a replacement for Ma'u, someone of the same aggression and can play for at least 60 minutes.

• I’ve noticed him and thought he was outstanding last couple of weeks. Works his butt off non stop! 

he’d be a goody.

• Same size as Ma’u?

• Ha don’t know about that John? There will only be one Manu for me tho coz he loved the BnG with passion :)

• Butcher 184cm, 97kg, Mau 184cm 103KG.

• Close .

Ma’u looked bigger this year.  I loved the moment this year when he stood his ground against Klemmer. I thought that moment told everything you needed to know about Mau 

• Agree on both counts!

• Very very true.  Hard aspect is replacing Manu,  Looking at Ray Stone he comes in at 185 Tall and 85Kg, looking to Ryan Matterston 193CM and 103Kg, if we are looking at 2nd row compare Shaune Lane in the mix at 198Cm and 110kg, Matterson comes the closest as far as matching/even size compared to the others.

I only see Stone as a utility but for his size he adds toughness, just need to see him injury free for a season and the confidence that would give him.

• I see alot of potential in Stone, but he needs to build up!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I am losing a little patience with Greig. I like him, but he has shown he is prone to injuries, wonder if that is due to size, and fitness problems. Greig is a talent and can be a great Prop in the game, but with the bench the way it is he may get…"
12 minutes ago
"He has played the last two weeks, how long does he need to get fitness? Plus at this stage of his development he shouldn't have to take a month to get match fit."
14 minutes ago
"Suaalii is going to Rugby or staying at Easts."
17 minutes ago
Strange-eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Suaalii is over rated.
 "
19 minutes ago
More…