Injury Update – Round Nine

See the latest on the Parramatta Eels squad ahead of their clash against the Newcastle Knights in Round Nine of the NRL Telstra Premiership.

Mitch Moses – calf (Round 12-13)
Oregon Kaufusi – broken hand (Round 13-14)
Ray Stone – broken hand (Round 14-15)
Kane Evans – calf (indefinite)
Peni Terepo - indefinite

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• ....and there's your reason for Kaufusi and Stone being out.

I love the way some of the shleps on this site come up with their own consiparcy theories.

• Timmy just called said he is ready when we need him.

• Didn't realise we needed another ball boy.

• Bullshit.

Call Bobcat we need skill.

• Both with broken hands? Sounds a bit sus! Too many high 5's maybe! They'll be out for awhile then with broken hands.

• Perhaps punching each other in the head after reading your comments!  JOKING!

• imagine breaking a penis hand

• Ahhhh so all along Peni's hands were broken.

• Starting halfback and four middle forwards that would arguably make the bench. From what we have seen prior to injuries only Niukore from this weeks side would make brad's 14-17. All teams have their injuries but geez it still sucks to go with a weakened side

• I didn't notice either of them injuring their hands...

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"Touché 

Howver with the retro trend being so popular , I'm wondering if big bush will make a comeback. "
2 minutes ago
EA replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"I will judge BA decision and instruction to Sanders after the game. But yeah I understand where you are coming from. "
3 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Electric Eel 2's discussion Lomax is a freak
"lol 
If I was 20 there would be no proof "
5 minutes ago
Parra_Greg replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
""Oh well let's see how we go and how they respond."  was that really said ......yikes this could be Ugly tomorrow night"
6 minutes ago
More…