Note: for whatever reason this may bring out the ugly in the people. I have no interest in causing a stir. No negativity please. I'm only sharing as I know some here genuinely care and have an interest.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/indigenous-round-latrell-mitchell-jack-wighton-blake-ferguson-josh-addo-carr-cody-walker-stan-grant/3b4119c9-16d2-4af6-a103-40b90523cd3d?ocid=Social-NRLFS

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Votes: 0

Replies

•  7185734475?profile=RESIZE_584x

• When dumb redneck Parra fans insult the indegenious community yet the name of the team they chant and follow derives from an aboriginal word. 

VigilantAppropriateHalcyon-max-1mb.gif

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/7186059899?profile=RESIZE_400x
  • 7185744281?profile=RESIZE_584x

• When dumb redneck Parra fans insult the indegenious community yet the name of the team they chant and follow derives from an aboriginal word. 

7186089281?profile=RESIZE_400x

• 7185747886?profile=RESIZE_400x

• Eels age me  unlike Snake the grub you posted a picture of is a dirty grub who indecently assaulted a innocent lady. 

• Who are you referring too? 

Interesting though that the very man you support has a profile picture of Chopper Read.
          A man who has killed 19 people and attempted to kill another 11. Yet you have no problem with that. All fun and games when it suits you right?

• You are such a dope of the highest order EAM, chopper was a story teller, 95 %  his life was make believe and stories he stole from other people. Blake Ferguson was charged  woh the indecent assault of a innocent woman , he is a pathetic grub of man but you obviously like grubs.

The man you say I support in snake has helped me on many occasions over the years with charity work, he has a fucking heart of gold and has put himself out on many occasions while doped like you just dribble words and think your a a Saint, snake has more heart and empathy in his left testicle than you will ever have. 

• Haaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaa!!!!!
              I'm a dope!?
              You are sitting there telling me that Mark 'Chopper' Read, a convicted killer, is just a story teller and didn't comit any crimes? Oh my. Now that is hands down the most delusional and funniest thing I've heard in a long time.
              I'd don't condone any assaults, but comparing Chopper to Blake is dumbness at the highest order.
              For the record, I don't remeber the Blake incident- but will remove the image now that I know.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
45 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
1 hour ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
1 hour ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
1 hour ago
More…