Note: for whatever reason this may bring out the ugly in the people. I have no interest in causing a stir. No negativity please. I'm only sharing as I know some here genuinely care and have an interest.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/indigenous-round-latrell-mitchell-jack-wighton-blake-ferguson-josh-addo-carr-cody-walker-stan-grant/3b4119c9-16d2-4af6-a103-40b90523cd3d?ocid=Social-NRLFS

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Votes: 0

Replies

•  7185734475?profile=RESIZE_584x

• When dumb redneck Parra fans insult the indegenious community yet the name of the team they chant and follow derives from an aboriginal word. 

VigilantAppropriateHalcyon-max-1mb.gif

https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/7186059899?profile=RESIZE_400x
  • 7185744281?profile=RESIZE_584x

• When dumb redneck Parra fans insult the indegenious community yet the name of the team they chant and follow derives from an aboriginal word. 

7186089281?profile=RESIZE_400x

• 7185747886?profile=RESIZE_400x

• Eels age me  unlike Snake the grub you posted a picture of is a dirty grub who indecently assaulted a innocent lady. 

• Who are you referring too? 

Interesting though that the very man you support has a profile picture of Chopper Read.
          A man who has killed 19 people and attempted to kill another 11. Yet you have no problem with that. All fun and games when it suits you right?

• You are such a dope of the highest order EAM, chopper was a story teller, 95 %  his life was make believe and stories he stole from other people. Blake Ferguson was charged  woh the indecent assault of a innocent woman , he is a pathetic grub of man but you obviously like grubs.

The man you say I support in snake has helped me on many occasions over the years with charity work, he has a fucking heart of gold and has put himself out on many occasions while doped like you just dribble words and think your a a Saint, snake has more heart and empathy in his left testicle than you will ever have. 

• Haaaaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaa!!!!!
              I'm a dope!?
              You are sitting there telling me that Mark 'Chopper' Read, a convicted killer, is just a story teller and didn't comit any crimes? Oh my. Now that is hands down the most delusional and funniest thing I've heard in a long time.
              I'd don't condone any assaults, but comparing Chopper to Blake is dumbness at the highest order.
              For the record, I don't remeber the Blake incident- but will remove the image now that I know.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I am losing a little patience with Greig. I like him, but he has shown he is prone to injuries, wonder if that is due to size, and fitness problems. Greig is a talent and can be a great Prop in the game, but with the bench the way it is he may get…"
20 minutes ago
"He has played the last two weeks, how long does he need to get fitness? Plus at this stage of his development he shouldn't have to take a month to get match fit."
22 minutes ago
"Suaalii is going to Rugby or staying at Easts."
25 minutes ago
Strange-eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Suaalii is over rated.
 "
26 minutes ago
More…