Replies

• It was a great game to watch. Plenty of passion from both sides.

• Indeed it was  clintorian indeed  it was , put all political correctness aside  and your  left with what they call  " THE GREATEST GAME OF ALL  " 

• Ha!

Putting aside all the usual bogan racist remarks and commentary, the game was quite successful. The tribal dances and cries at the start were amazing to watch and really added to the spectacle.

It was great to see Isaac Luke performing the Haka again!!!

My favourite moment was Addo- Car at the start of the game pointing to his skin.

Half my family are all St Kilda supporters from Vic, and Nicky Winmar was a legend to them so seeing this was a nice reminder of how things can change for the better.

• This reply was deleted.
    • Copy dat tad  , there  was a previous  blog  ( by snake ) on smaller  stadiums  , a packed ground will certainly  add  atmosphere to tribalism ie: English  premier league soccer  , small  grounds  but packed  to the rafters,  promoters  dream. 

• Love to see Taka's stats. Did he even play ?

I agree not a bad game.

• Yeah  the ol taka had a bit of a dig there  i suppose  in his short  stint , you know   that kind of exaggerated  goose step  he possesses  and  that dummy  here and a dummy  there ... lol

• A great game and an even better event. Really enjoyed it and the players really looked like they were having fun. 

• There was so much pride in both jerseys before the game kicked off which is a different kind of feeling you get to club games and even Test matches which is pretty special. Both my boys had the biggest smiles when the indigenous team were dancing. They loved it!

• Boycotted. I love my country more than my footy. I took the kids to Hungry Jacks and changed their tv to ch7 when i got there. No one complained.

• So i gather comments have been vetted on here and removed? 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
5 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
6 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
6 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
6 hours ago
More…