Important site update

So I posted this last week in the Site News area but that gets little traffic. I'll post it here instead.

We now have the ability to @mention members in the comments like you can on all other social media sites. You just type the @ symbol and begin typing the name of the member you want to mention and you'll get a list of members to choose from.

Why is this important?

For one, it helps knowing exactly who a comment is directed at.

Secondly, I encourage you to use it to help with moderation. If you @mention me I will get a notification and I can go to view the issue. I'm still available on PM as per normal, but if you're concerned about something and you don't want to have to go through messaging me then you can use the @mention.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Impressive.

Kudos Sir SuperEel 22 Hail King Arthur 

• CarloEEL2 

very intelligent and looks soooo young for 46

like that ?

• Chiefy ....just wanted to try it

• Super, you need help with some other Mods.  Not a criticism, just a fact.  You cannot be on here 24/7 and you have a life and I am sure we all respect that.  Just food for thought.  This weeks activities on the site show it.

• Tbh I thd GUI wax much better before.  Was on the site way more before It changed.

• >Blogs takes you to "Eels Blogs".

>Eels blogs takes you to "all discussions"

• @Grunta, what a guy.

Testing, testing, testis.

• When are you going to add the 'last reply' function under blogs so we don't have to continually scroll through shit we've read a heap of times. Particularly blogs with a heap of replies? Can't be that difficult, we had it on the old platform.

• @Sir SuperEel 22@Hail King Arthur ,your moderation is  about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike.

• @Grunta hi

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

ParraPride replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"Definitely not!
I see it either being a close game with Parra winning or us winning by over 12 points."
17 minutes ago
RustyNuts replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Personally I don't think gaining Lomax would cost us Talagi. He had a great 1st game and could possibly be better than Lomax when he gets going. He could move to the wing for some time to develop then move to the centres later. If he becomes better…"
2 hours ago
Slippery. replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make

I totally agree with your comments regarding the importance and benefits regarding local juniors at discounted rates, however,  this is only a factor with their 1st contract if they show promise.  Once a player starts showing they have regular…"
2 hours ago
EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Nah Tago is a centre who may later transition into the backrow. I believe Turuva will leave the club which is fair enough. I think May will move back to the wing and the Mclean brothers will start making their way into FG. Panthers have Laurie and…"
2 hours ago
More…