If Penrith don't Win Premiership this Year, Then?

I've not been that much of a fan of Penrith's premiership credentials as such but after watching their combined contribution to both the Blues and Maroons efforts in last night's State of Origin game in Townsville in particular their NSW Blues contingent they surely have to be extremely odds on favourites to win this year's premiership. If Penrith don't win the premiership this year then something is really off. The only possible thing seriously stopping them is injuries to their star players. They have some seriously good players in their team which really hit home to me in last night's demolition of Qld.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • That really depends on a number of things. However, the Eels would have to improve immensely if they're to threaten Penrith in my opinion.

• Will need to play like they did in Rnd 2 , from rounds 15-26 then 3 compound efforts post season

• I am still confiident we can make a dent at the end of season.   But agree 100% they are a great club team at the moment.  Great defence, great attack, great depth and the most important thing - comradeship and believe.  Some how we need to avoid Melbourne in the finals and we are a huge chance too make the big dance., 

• Melbourne storm will win it again

• I don't like it

• And win against the eels in the first round

• Sadly I think this will be true

• It's theirs to lose. On their day no one can get close to them. However if this was the Melbourne Cup they're riding out well in front and there's still 1600m left to run. Can they hang on?

• NSW forwards were v good; they gave us the impetus; our backs if you look at the backline were v strong...

• Our 2001 team were better , and we all know what happened there . 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
38 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
1 hour ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
1 hour ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
1 hour ago
More…