If Dylan leaves

Love how Dylan plays and hope he stays. Also think Dylan and Moses make a premiership winning halves combo. For me Dylan is our most important signing and have been sweating on it.

But if he does go then how about replacing him with Latrel Mitchel. I know some have suggested that could get Latrel as FB and move Guth to 5:8 but for me Guth’s only position is FB and I am not sure the defensive and supportive work of FB is for Latrel. Wondering if 5:8 would suit his power running and personality. Not sure it is a good idea but seems a better option than fullback for Latrel and he needs to be closer to the action if he wants the big bucks

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Nope Latrel isnt far off from imploding. I get that gut feeling that latrell may be on his way to being that player "that had the world at his feet, but stuffed it". Hope i'm wrong but hey, he is doing some weird shit in regards to his future and he is burning bridges doing it. I see that the Tigers have now withdrawn their offer as well.

Whens Haynes court case ?

• Latrell Sandow.
    I have spoken.

• Let's look at Dylan... 

Taking away the media hype he is unproven and potentially an injury liability. I for one hope he stays but we cannot be ransomed by a kid that has played 10 first garde games. 

For me, Moses has proven he doesn't share responsibility well and does better when he has more upon him. 

So, we use Salmon or even Davies if Dylan leaves and use that money to top up other Jr's, Oregan etc

• I don't think Latrell has the motor to play 5/8 or fullback permanently. He seems to play his best when he can pick and choose when to get involved and then he explodes and does things few others in the game can which made him so valuable to the Roosters. There he was surrounded by outstanding players and they had a great defence system which hid the deficiencies he has with decision making in defence. Look what happened in SOO 1this year. He'd been in great form leading up to it but he was caught out a number of times.

Let him go to Wests.

• If Brown leaves - he leaves. 

The sun will still rise tomorrow.  

Brown is a good player but is he better than others out there in other clubs ?  We are always pumping up our juniors as the next best thing but I can’t recall an Eels side or an affiliated side winning anything recently. 

We make him a reasonable offer and if he leaves due to more money we’ll there is nothing the club can do. We love pumping up our next ‘big thing’ .

Personally I believe we would work better with someone like Adian Sezer as our 5/8. Someone who is cool calm and tradesman like and off sets the frenetic play of Mitch Moses. 

Will be over the moon to keep Brown but there are plenty around who can play the position and want a deal.

• Taka to 5/8.

• Joey Johns will train Salmon up to become the next Walley Lewis

• Maybe Josh Reynolds at the right price to share with Jaemen Salmon

• Scott drinkwater would be ideal

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

HKF replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Manly 's defence is as bad as ours,  the difference will be in their attack. 
Manly 52  Eels 22"
1 minute ago
Angry Eel replied to Eel for life's discussion Team List Against Manly
"Talagi
Sivo
penisini
Harper
simmonsen
brown
gutho
greig
hands
rcg
carty
lane
hopgood
M Arthur 
tulagai
paulo
Ofa

Matterson can fuck right off."
5 minutes ago
EA replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Manly 46. Eels 10"
5 minutes ago
HKF replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho knee issues
"No he isn't and never will be if he isn't playing the role in reserve grade instead of sitting on the bench in first grade. If BA is determined to keep him in first grade he might as well play Jim at fullback. "
6 minutes ago
More…