ieyed eel

sadly this site seems to be dying a slow death .   so many regulars seem to have vanished . lucky if u find more than 1 new post a day .

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Well that clears that up - it's a pity coz it was handy, but that's life :)

Cheers for the clarification Supe..

• The site appears fine to me Nudger. Perhaps some of the regulars who they maybe are on holidays, have ill health, still read the blogs, are waiting until footy season starts. Could be a number of reasons. Still the best footy site.

• i'm back again :)

• This reply was deleted.
        • It's Bernie's fault. Or Max's. Or both.

• Couldn't agree more Nudge, 

• The site is slow and clunky to navigate. A list of the latest discussions should be the first thing you see. Highlight the most active discussions (not necessarily the most recent activity) by listing ‘hot blogs’ that way people can go straight to where the action is. 

• It is definitely slow.

It takes 10 seconds to come up and load. No other sites take anywhere near that long.

• It's Sunday and there are 6 new blog posts and 82 replies today, I don't think it's anywhere near death. I can't wait for 3 weeks time where we'll be talking the real shit.

• Yep agree BEM

• The reason it's slow and clunky, and we're trying to rectify this, is it loads every single element at once. We're trying to get it to the point where it loads each element piece by piece which will mean it loads quicker.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frank The Tank replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"I agree that this squad would still be a top 4 side under many other coaches but you can't argue that some are declining.
We need to move on a few IMO but if obviously start with the coach.."
53 seconds ago
LB replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"Bennett will clean out whoever he feels is finished or will not buy in. Matterson would be target number 1.
Ofahengaue for example he has coached before so he knows what he can do. RCG would love him, as would Carty and Hopgood. Lane could be one…"
2 minutes ago
Will 5150 replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"Sadly, we are absolutely back to an embarrassing footy side... but even worse, we're an embarrassing side that is made up of many big names, big salaries and big reputations. Our best... the collective of big names, big paychecks, big reputations,…"
2 minutes ago
LB replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"But more so how will a kid, 19 on debut, help a team that is morally not great? It is a bad situation regardless and could make things worse."
4 minutes ago
More…