Warriors

Broncos

Panthers

Manly

Rabbits

Bulldogs

Broncos

Storm

Lets say based on current form, we should win 3 of those. Which leaves us on 26 points. I think we are playing for 8th spot based on for and against with Raiders, Roosters and Rabbits who have similar draws.

If we cannot find at least 4 wins from our final 9 games, I think we will miss the 8. If we continue to go form roller coaster (w-l-w-l-w-l-w-l) we might make 8th spot - just.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I agree ,,unfortunately. Seems the management find it too hard to search for a coach. better to leave it as it is. 

• A very conservative prediction1986. Souths have been a massive bogee team for us over the past couple of seasons. We wont perform that bad against plenty of those other teams. I expect us to win at least 5 of those and we will perform better against the likes of Melbourne and Panthers. We will make the 8 and I expect us to still make a statement in September. 

• I hope so SEQld Eel. We won 3 out of our last 9 in 2021. Wouldn't want a repeat.

• Just don't see it happening. Brad Arthur has lost it if he ever had it to begin with. It still boggles the mind why he was given the job in the 1st place

• We will def make 8 - I reckon we will finish 5th or 6th. Problem is we should be making top 4. You can't win it if you don't 

• Can't see us missing the 8 tbh.

Can see us losing many of the ones we should win but winning the ones we probably shouldn't.

Welcome to Parra in 2022.

• I like this we need more of it.

Bulletin board material write them off completely tell them they have no shot what so ever and then watch them come home like a train.

This basically what happened last year.

• As sad as it seems but I agree with you . Maybe then the board will realise 7 season too long that Arthur was not the coach for parra

i say it again parra need to chase Bellamy & co to end the premiership pain 

• We have 9 matches left we will beat the tigers then we have 6 out of 8 matches at home.

You do realize we have a great home recorded

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

RustyNuts replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Personally I don't think gaining Lomax would cost us Talagi. He had a great 1st game and could possibly be better than Lomax when he gets going. He could move to the wing for some time to develop then move to the centres later. If he becomes better…"
2 hours ago
Slippery. replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make

I totally agree with your comments regarding the importance and benefits regarding local juniors at discounted rates, however,  this is only a factor with their 1st contract if they show promise.  Once a player starts showing they have regular…"
2 hours ago
EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Nah Tago is a centre who may later transition into the backrow. I believe Turuva will leave the club which is fair enough. I think May will move back to the wing and the Mclean brothers will start making their way into FG. Panthers have Laurie and…"
2 hours ago
EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"We definitely need Lomax more than we need Grieg. Plus I back BA to develop gun forwards if we need to. We already have amazing forwards coming through our Matt, SG and Flegg team."
2 hours ago
More…