I saw your lights on and just thought I'd drop in.

Hi guys, been reading the forum for a while and just thought I should drop in and say hello. Yep, I'm another old bloke, I have been around long enough to witness all the Eels Premierships and old enough to have played at both the old Cumberland Oval and the old Parramatta Stadium (when it was the new stadium).  I actually had the plese ure of working with and playing with a couple of old Parra eels Players in Steve (wacker) Williams and  another forward wh'se suranme was Mann (Buggered if I can remember his christian name). I have been an Eels tragic for far to long, and while they haven't found a cure for being an eels tragic as yet, the new medication I'm on is working a treat and I haven't smashed the home television for at least 18 months (much to my wifes delight).

I'll do my best to try and add some balanced comments to the posts from now on.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Not a great start you demented old fart.

Phil Mann?

I'll do my best to try and add some balanced comments to the posts from now on

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Application to the Nursing Home REJECTED!

Old fart memes | quickmeme

• Welcome aboard the madhouse. 

• No, not Phil Mann, he was a fullback. There was another Mann at Parra around about the same time a forward. I think he actually went from the Eels to the Bronco's and very shortly afterwards just disappeared.

• Welcome old fella, just be weary of the sites shameless one Pop's, he has a history on this site that would make your denture adhesive curd. 

• This reply was deleted.
        • We really are good not evil .Mmmmmmm I think we are but not sure maybe sometimes.any way welcome 

• Hey buddy :)

7442023471?profile=RESIZE_400x

• I told you that new medication was working.Lets try John Mann, an ex Rugby player, played for the eels in 1977 and 1978.

• John was a good forward. I remember in one of his first games he got tackled and laid on his back holding the ball up in the air just like in his RU days. I notice you have the same initials?

• Same initials, maybe, don't know what his middle name was. JM, yes, but that's where the similarity finishes. Even back then, he was a couple years younger than me. I guess if he was playing for Parramatta Rugby Union, that was about the same time that Don Price would have been there.

• Big Steve Williams went over to Norths I think jwm? I don't know what happened to big Steve but he made more long range breaks and scored more tries than any prop I can remember. Any idea what happened to him and why he left?

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
51 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
1 hour ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
1 hour ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
1 hour ago
More…