Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • Yea his loyalty was paper thin . 

• Is there such a thing in professional sport.

• True just want them to be bit more loyal but yea thats yesterdays hero's .

• Exactly Slugg.

• Players have no need to be loyal fans want loyalty without question.

The fact is clubs aren't loyal to players either they can release you lots of times a players signs for less with the promise of extra in 2 years then the club punts them.

I knew a guy who played for 3 clubs never got to play for the team he supported did his job as best he could at all those clubs then retired young from injury

A Players career is short they should get as much as they can I would.

• On form I can't see other clubs going large for him. He needs to show a bit more than finishing the last 5-10 metres of a backline movement. Can he create opportunities himself through broken field running, line breaks etc? He's a very good finisher, almost always gets it right but he needs a few more strings to his bow to attract marquee money. 

• Yep he does need few more strings , agreed .

• He was on a hiding for nothing.

The next Fijian behind Radradra hows he filling those shoes no chance.

The latter was bringing back comparisons of Grothe Snr as the best winger to don a blue n gold jersey.

Sivo is one dimensional I'd try and resign him but it wouldn't be an exhorbitant price give him a small rise and leave it on the table.I think they really wanted Nofoaluma but he stuck with the Tigers put a spanner in those works.

• No way. With our limited attack Sivo is very heavily marked and still gets the job done. Every team knows our attack is limited to either Sivo or a last tackle kick.

Without Sivo the top 8 might be in jeopardy 

•  Hope not the chooks.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
24 minutes ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
1 hour ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
1 hour ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
1 hour ago
More…