I can’t dance I never could

Even when I could still walk I couldn't dance. I wanted to be as good as Fred Astaire but James Cagney would have been ok. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• https://youtu.be/6CTR3d2Ly80

• What happened to all of Poppa's replies - did he get punted or something?

• I'd say Pops on vacation for being a naughty boy 

• Interesting development there Slugg.

Just spoke to Poppa who was advised he was being suspended, however it appears the mods have completely deleted his account without notification this action was being taken.

Mods, care to explain this little anomaly?

Although his wife's account is still appears active she cannot log into it.

• For Poppa 

https://youtu.be/5coefdzLlYc

• Yes, Poppa is suspended. No his account hasn't been deleted, nor his content. I don't know which account his wife uses but it hasn't been suspended.

If he didn't think he was getting suspended after that image then I'm not sure what he thought was going to happen.

• Hope he gets six months 

• Six of the best Sluggy.

Punishment at School – did you get the cane or the ruler? – SMART

• Spoke to him . Hes been a very Naughty Boy

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Kramerica replied to brissyeel's discussion New Rules a Game Changer
"Pop, I respect what you have said and you know I respect you.
I have to say that i'm not really interested in people's life stories -  we all have them and they are all varied and different. I don't think it's overly relevant.
I don't like bullying…"
1 hour ago
Alan David Reid replied to LB's discussion Round 1 is the most important game of the year
"I'm getting in on this conga line, Dr Wong. Souths have won at most one game against the Storm in Melbourne, they may have never won down there, so there goes your argument.
Who's going to destroy my argument? Be gentle."
2 hours ago
DR WONG.MD BSA (THE SLUGG SLAYER replied to LB's discussion Round 1 is the most important game of the year
"Storm play Souths first up, there goes your argument."
2 hours ago
Gary Nelson replied to LB's discussion Round 1 is the most important game of the year
"Start of the season is critical, our run home is a mongrel. Add a few injuries where in strife. Last 7 games we play raiders, roosters, rabbits, storm, the riff.."
2 hours ago
More…