Humble Pie

I've been critical of BA and in most part I stand by it.

But credit to him he's got us here and he's got the best out of this team

I'll never understand the JA selection or bench rotation but we're in the GF and I'll be very happy if BA becomes only the 3rd coach to win a premiership with this club I think we all will. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I hope he doesn't pick Carty again. We get a six again and what he does? Offloads to the opposition.

• To be fair the Ref didn't call it promptly, it took ages.

• Dosnt matter how long the ref takes - The pass weather on the first or 4th for an offload was terrible. 

• Exactly Blue Eel. We were just started to get some field position. 

• not much to complain about. Truce for a week and enjoy this week as a team and supporter base.

• If we win next week I could care less how long he re-signs for or who he puts on that bench.....he earns that right.

• We are super fit , don't discount just what it took to go up there tonight and out fitness those guys in their own backyard after they've had a week off . They came to play , that wasn't a cakewalk like some may have expected . That was great planning and great execution , from the plane at the last minute , to the guys on the paddock.  Even the hydration plans from the team involved behind the scenes. That was no mean feat what we've just pulled off.  

• 100% correct. The preparation is what won us this game.

• Spot on Wiz, i was keen for them to piss off out of Sydney to escape the hype....the club / staff did v well and its paid off. The club will make the $$$$ back this week in sales / merchandise. We also get a day off in some way tomorrow / today.

• Spot on Wiz!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Tin Tim replied to Blue Eel's discussion The Truth Hurts: Article
"Robbo at the Roosters seem to be left alone after 4yrs of lame years. Well aware he won comps but his roster is still top notch roster. This year they are struggling with injuries, I think the Dragons will win today & the Eels Friday night. Knights…"
25 minutes ago
Michael W. replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Jett Cleary off to NZ
"I suppose you're one of the idiots who wanted Sanders to hang around for 4/5 yes to get the opportunity to be a 1st grade regular."
5 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"Yup, woke = broke.   Once upon a time Thursday night meant nothing but Footy show night in most households I knew. As soon as she turned up even as a " reporter " it was doomed. It lost all credibility and you couod just tell that the show that was…"
6 hours ago
LB replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"Frankie do you think they will have mural with a candle when BA is gone from the club? Perhaps place some flowers at Kellyville while whispering "We appreciate you".
Legit BA could be driving and drive onto the pathway hitting and killing one of…"
6 hours ago
More…