Got any stadium reviews from today?

How was the noise, food, steep rakes, atmosphere,etc?

I didnt get there today but was there for the opening sunday, was generally very impressed, how was your experience today if you went?

Well done BA, staff and the players, outstanding way to open the Parramatta Palace.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Clive theyve clearly fucked up the idea of scattered slate and creme seats to make it look full, what ever computer programe theyve used is a big fail looking at all the pics today, they stand out like dogs balls from the other side of the stadium and tv.

Theyve gone too light, especially up the back where its nearly all light grey/creme colour.

looks very bland, way too much light grey in the stadium.

• I was there.....WOW!!! Something I will never forget and glad I experienced it. From the team warming up to running on the field and then the National Anthem, goosebumps stuff right there.

• Hear hear!!!!!!!

• This reply was deleted.
    • Definitely the best NRL stadium.

• You are a hoot fongy 

• Hahahahaha!!!!  

How much are the private boxes for a match?  

• Very well built stadium, barely had to look at the screens . Atmosphere was great too

• How come you didn't get out there snake? I thought you would of been there. Agree looks amazing on tv, wouldn't be many bsd views in the place. What a win to start off the new stadium. Hopefully we turn it into a fortress and very hard to beat there. 

• I thought it was sold out but turned out 1000 people didnt show up, i'll be out for a game soon.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"I had to go over to TCT to see if I was the old dribbler Hugo mentioned as my comments were not supportive of any particular faction, view or site.....so it wasn't me, although in saying that don't let the facts spoil the story. Points being made…"
10 minutes ago
Michael W. replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Jett Cleary off to NZ
"Good on you for acknowledging you're an idiot, bro."
55 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"The old toilets stalkers . The guys that lurk around the toilets at training sessions waiting for players to need a piss , just so they can pretend to take a piss at the trough next to their idols. 
I bet they were horrified when they found out…"
1 hour ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"Wonder if it was " an accident " . She only got her start because her dad was a highly respected Freemason. "
1 hour ago
More…