How to Sync Mobile to Vehicle!

Anyone on this site 'tech knowledgeable ' in terms of synchronizing your mobile phone to your vehicle?  Ive attempted it a few times without any success. I made sure bluetooth was on and put radio on in my vehicle, pressed phone button but nothing. Does my mobile have to have the Sync 3 app installed into it? As I thought the vehicle would have the Sync app built into the technology. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. I have a Ford Ranger and attempting to Sync my Samsung S9, if that helps.

3075850798?profile=RESIZE_710x

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This reply was deleted.
    • It didnt even get to the stage where it said 'pair devices' So im obviously not as smart as I am intelligent or something like that! Maybe I need to be an old bastard to figure this out!

• I only do that at night in my pyjamas when nobody is watching! Shhhh!

• Thanks heaps Browny, thats a very informative clip. I realky think that clip will help! Much appreciated, I searched the web for advice but never found a clip like that.

• Go to settings on ur car, find pair devices, go to ur phone switch on Bluetooth and turn on setting connect new devices, should automatically connect once You confirm pairing code.

• My phone didnt even get to the 'pairing mode' stage but I think it said on the car that it couldnt rind anything to pair. The clip Browny just.put on looks very helpful.

• Monto, are you just trying to connect via bluetooth so you can make phone calls and control music, or are you trying to use Android Auto?

• I have a Ford Ranger and Im trying to connect my Samsung S9 mobile phone via Bluetooth to my Ranger so I can use my phone in the vehicle using voice commands etc.... Or control music if necessary. Like if I want to phone someone I can use voice command or answer my phone etc... Does that make any sense MeelK? I just tried again using Browny's clip and it was going ok until the screen in the vehicle said to 'add' phone but the frigging buttons wouldnt divert into any direction to allow me to indicate 'add' so it became very

3075897302?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Yeah ok. Sounds like you are on the right track. Could be something not working correctly.

• I didn't realise the Holden Sandman was equiped with bluetooth connectivity Monts?

• Dont have a Holden Sandman anymore as I exchanged it for the more eye catchy Ford Ranger!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mannah-Brow replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"Smartest  and best balanced comment I have read on here in a long time."
13 minutes ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"They can do that but as I've told you for years that has to come from above Arthur's pay grade if they don't pull the trigger whose the real problem here."
1 hour ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"The heats only got to come from one place Hugo and that's the people above Arthur's pay grade.All they have to do is make the decision.It's not that complicated really.I don't understand why everyone who wants the coach gone are moaning.I been…"
1 hour ago
"Actually the deeper the hole gets the more me as a fan sticks.I don't run away when it gets tough.It's served me well during my life time,"
1 hour ago
More…