How's the heart?

Damn that was hard to watch. Good that we toughed it out but geez we've had a bit of luck this year.

Beyond the win, the positive was how good Dylan Brown played. 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We have had a bit of luck? I think we have had minimum luck. There second try came from a knock on by Graham. And the first try I thought he was off side. I thought they had all the luck go thier way tonight

• Don't understand why they didn't captain challenge that Graham knock on, it was a clear knock on, but also I've seen them overturned by video ref.

• On a day like that any win is a good win! Very difficult conditions for all concerned, but actually a pretty entertaining game. Well done Parramatta.

• Well done by D Brown. He kept saying post match how much it reminded him of back in NZ. He enjoyed it. He was the difference today. Great defence and had a hand on all our tries. Nice work mate. 

• Dylan brown won us the game, great game 

• I hugged my mate after the game sitting in my lounge room, can't say I've ever done that before. No beers either. Was just so relieved to get through that game! 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

EA replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Jett Cleary off to NZ
"The best halves coming through the grades now is Ethan Sanders and Mitch Woods from dogs."
4 minutes ago
Poppa replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Hi Hoey,
Great write up and the stats are quiet compelling. That said I want to make some point's about a few issues.
Firstly I think too much is being made of our "aging players"....they really are not the issue, in the right balanced team they…"
17 minutes ago
EA replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Jett Cleary off to NZ
"jett isn't rated as high as Nathan "
23 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Hell On Eels's discussion R8 v Manly: The Rise and Fall of the Eels
"Super, I thought it was Barrett who recently admitted: "we know Dylan is not an out and out halfback". Arthur never seemed to admit it as candidly as Barrett did - rather calling out everybody around Dylan (who Arthur said was doing a great job at…"
33 minutes ago
More…