How embarrsing

Honestly, we do we go from here? Another inconsistent, inept performance. A lot of them looked like they weren't interested in being out there tonight, such a lack of professionalism. With all the players leaving the club at the end of the season, the next few years are going to be tough.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Actually, i am a body language expert Tony, but anybody with half a brain can see things arnt rosey, the lads arnt turning up for each other or the coach, thats a clear demonstration things arnt rosie.

You can keep your head in the sand mate, i'll wake you up when its over and have seen this problem years before yourself.

• Yes the players certainly did not turn up against Penrith, Roosters, Storm, Raiders, Manly, they really did not play for each other or the coach in those games. 
          The truth is the players have always loved BA, they got him the gig over Jason Taylor and it's why he is still there. 
          Now I'm fine for him to go this year if we don't win the gf but we need the right coach. 
          I would take Ciraldo, not many others out there interest me, maybe Fitler 

• They love  Brad so much they've won a premiership for him. Hang on, no they haven't made the grand final yet have they after how many years? 9 a real lot of live there hey Tony

• Hahaha this blokes funny...

• Do we believe last week was more for themselves than anything else? Not even BA doing his work on them.

Players get rally around each other and get results in spite of issues at a club, i think it can be logical to suggest that performance v Sydney City was more themselves, proving everyone else that they are good that is it.

• Snake is absolutely correct Tony. Mate even Blind Freddy could see and read the body language

• Bring someone in now I say 

nothing to lose atm 

I think there's shitty stuff going on we need anew coach to take total charge 

• Agree Carlo

• This reply was deleted.
    • The toilet as well it stinks

• BA needs to go his a  useless coach, heavy defeats v the cows, bulldogs and Souths yep it's groundhog Day - BA has habit of getting the middle part of season totally wrong - against the dogs he screwed up the teams preparation with 5 days off, today from minute 1 we looked off the pace - zero consistenty and BA cannot close the gap between our best and worst performances. BA has to be shown the door, no soft landing and all ties cut off, if it's business like BA has said then he needs to fark off cause his bad for business...

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Electric Eel 2 posted a discussion
Gees, I wish we could get him this year. He is such a talent.  Hope he continues this form with us. EE
1 minute ago
Poppa replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"geez, there is no one left to blame, lets get the Hillsongers LOL
Couple of wars going on in Europe and the Middle East get rid of them as well!
The "haters" are desperate for a kill!"
20 minutes ago
LB replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Well that comes with a debutant in the halves with a non organising other half."
40 minutes ago
Axel replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"Disjointed and many dropped balls . Let's see what they serve up tomorrow "
54 minutes ago
More…