How bad are the Cowboys?

It seems all teams north of the border are struggling big time. However, the Cowboys are terrible! Good opportunity to beat the Rorting Roosters and they blow it with diabolical defence and attack. So much for their big name players. I reckon Paul Green might get the flick.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• It would be a good week if around 20 saw Broncos, Titans and Cowboys the only three in the running for the spoon. 

• Couldn't agree more. 

• It's the only time you want to see the Bulldogs winning games! haha
      Man, I would love to see a 3-way battle of the spoon between the QLD teams.

• One flick, and they’re gone

• The Cows are terrible atm!

The Rorters had 6 guns out including Jake the Friend for most of the game and still look like the best team in the comp ( w at least 10 superstars still in the side).  Plus it's believed they have another 1/2 a mill in the kitty. 

• They need a new voice, they’ve switched out to Paul Green. 

• What about Canterbury down the bottom of the ladder! Good to see as a Parra fan!

• Everybody body keeps saying how bad the cowboys are going this year and what's wrong. The main problem is Thurston retired and where have they finished the last 2 years .havent been anywhere what they were when he was around .so I think There might be significant changes right through the place shortly.

• Yeah, but it's more than that. Their defence is beyond soft, it's like their total strangres out there.

• This reply was deleted.
        • Don't forget that they were a basket case before JT retired. Remember his final two years? They were a rabble and commentators were saying he should have already retired.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Colin Good replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"I said many weeks ago that Hands should be dummy half , much faster around the ruck in every thing he does and a few on here didn't agree but Authur has his favourites for all to see , i agree with you A E "
4 minutes ago
don robinson replied to Frankie Fong's discussion QUESTION ?
"The lethargy that is the Parramatta football team has crept all the way up into the front office.
The club cant be F***** to have a general meeting.
 "
4 minutes ago
Bup replied to Blue Eel's discussion The Truth Hurts: Article
"Yep, there were  line breaks down our right edge where no attempt to tackle was even made and they simply ran past.
I can't remember ever seeing a first grader not even attempt to make a tackle before, on the weekend I saw it a few times.
I would…"
7 minutes ago
don robinson replied to LB's discussion It is not Arthur's fault: Gus Gould
"its pretty clear that some players are at Parra for the holiday.
Some of these blokes are just barley better than park footballers.
the place needs a forest fire through the place and a good old exorcism wouldnt go astray.
Why are there no…"
7 minutes ago
More…