HOE, where art thou?

Shout out to HOE. Haven't seen you on here for a little while. I'm not sure if you've been around and I've just mised you, or you have gone MIA. You weekly match previews are a highlight for many on here.

I hope you are ok. Give us a yell if you see this.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This came up the other day and we were concerned he lives in Victoria so I hope he contacts you so we can see he is ok 

• HOE is not in Victoria, and is all good. 
      But I'M in Victoria. What about me? Yeah, that's right, kill the lefty, leave them to the virus. That's how it works. It's a heartless world. Well, screw you people. I'm coming to hug all of you. Biiiiig sloooopy huuuugs. Even Frank. Wait, especially Frank. 

• A simple blog to see how someone is going, and you had to make it about left vs right...

• Meelk, you missed the joke (on myself). 
          But no fear, I will hug you too. Huuuuug! 

• Daz I've told you before, leave the jokes to the experts.

• But I AM an expert!

Haha, got you there 

• This reply was deleted.
                • Poppa, it's going as well as being restricted to your house while remote working and remote schooling your kid can go. Everyone is going stir crazy, in other words. 

• Have the mandatory Mandarin language lessons started yet Prof?

And have you tried the new mask when entering a bank?

Ned Kelly's Helmet Metal-Look Latex Halloween Dress-Up Party Mask ...

• Sir Col, do you remember when kids were told they should learn Japanese because Japan was destined to be Australia's largest trading partner?

Yeah, now they should probably just skip Japanese and Mandarin and go straight to coding? How to 3D Print 101. How to Program your Robot 101.

PS: banks are open but why? Who uses cash right now?!  I sourced a black mask for myself though, so I look tough or something. My daughter's Unicorn Galaxy mask is way cooler.

• Mate, the banks are open so that the punters can continue to go in and sign their loan docs for their shiney new mortgage on their brand new first home with a two percent interest rate, interest only payments, and a bit of govt stimulus thrown in.

Gotta at least try and keep that housing bubble going :)

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hugo replied to LB's discussion Brad to Bennett: Why Friday's clash might be the tipping point for Arthur and the Eels.
"Of course sacking BA would be a very expensive exercise.
You have the payout for Brad which would exceed 1 million. 
If Bennett came in he could basically name his price but I would say he would be close to 2 million a year. 
He also brings all.his…"
1 minute ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"Agree 💯 "
3 minutes ago
Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"Leader in what position?"
3 minutes ago
Muttman replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"Bennett is the answer. I can't believe this is even being debated. He's the greatest NRL Coach ever and he's available in 2025. We have an underperforming but decent roster,good halves and well resourced club. It's literally a perfect match at…"
7 minutes ago
More…