Replies

• Hodgson over Hayne is a big call...

• Hindmarsh never really got on with Hayne.

• Didn't he called Hayne the most laziest trainer he'd played with?

• Yeah, I realise all that. Even considering, It's still a big call.

• Haha 

One too many cones me thinks...

• Hindy and Jarryd have never liked each other, Hindys spoken about it many times.

He thinks JH was half assed at training and didnt want to buy into the whole team thing, im on NH side here.

• JH seemed to be a good team player in the rep sides - just not club footy. Just a guess.

• Fui bench. Hayne wing over Burt

• Hayne fullback, Semi on the wing over Burt and Fui on the bench, and Ray Price has to be the Captain and Lock. He is 100% a winner and knew what it took to win.

• Here folks you see why Hindy is a dead set moron of the highest kind and why he was  a piss poor Captain who never knew what it took to win .

The mere fact he has Cayless as captain over a leader of men like Ray Price  who was also the definition of mental toughness is a disgrace of a highest kind , Nathan Cayless was a absolute piss poor leader who along with Hindy fostered the loosing mentality he club has had for so long because they were both mentally weak who always buckled under pressure time and time again . 

Another disgrace is Lyon over Steve Ella , Jamie could not tie Zip's shoelaces when it comes to talent . 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"Him saying it's an attitude problem is like saying we will be taxed and die. It's as obvious as obvious as anything's ever been.  We've had an attitude problem for decades.  In my opinion it's because 

a) we don't recruit any leaders from winning…"
50 seconds ago
JB. Prints of Parra replied to LB's discussion Jamal Fogarty bicep injury, do we use Sanders as leverage?
"Simonsson 'decent job', really? The guy is barely first grade material. He isn't all there, you can see the cogs spinning in his head. Not saying being a professional athlete is easy, but there is so much more out there. The only hope for Simonsson…"
2 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Adrian Bowles's discussion Brad Arthur press conference
"" I dated a cousin of blaizes," 

What was his name ? Can he play footy too ? "
10 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho knee issues
"Luais a great example. Many on here will say he's shit and overated , blah blah blah, but he's leaps and bounds more effective than Brown on a week to week basis . But dare say Browns overated and wow, won't you go down like a lead baloon. It's…"
13 minutes ago
More…