Replies

• Let sleeping Eugines lie!

• In the words of the Slugg IGNORE 

• Eugene has been booted. He's not welcome back so you can relax BE. He seems to be your classic troll.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Sir Col "THE ORIGINAL MUSHROOM" replied to Electric Eel's discussion Jarryd Hayne- Trial Commences this week
"In QueeRZland there are laws to take false accusers to court with the possibilty of a jail sentence.
Compensation can only be achieved through private litigation I think"
2 minutes ago
Mitchy replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Parramatta Eels sign Bryce Cartwright (OFFICIAL)
"Could not agree more Muttman, either a big hit or miss; I just hope he stays injury free and gets through the off-season. He could be the buy of the year if he stays fit, and has good stats and improves defence. One v good game in the early season…"
5 minutes ago
Carl Brown replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Parramatta Eels 2021 Draw
"Gr8, the troll is back!! Don't u get sick of regurgitating the same old shit year after year?? I would call u a 'Spin Doctor' however that would b a compliment for u....."
9 minutes ago
Muttman replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Parramatta Eels sign Bryce Cartwright (OFFICIAL)
"It's a fascinating experiment. He's a child prodigy, all the skills, big body and he's 25. If it comes off it could pay big. Not confident but there's really only upside here for Parra fans. "
16 minutes ago
More…