Hello again Carloeel, Snake & Fongy

The passing of Col prompted me to re-engage with 1EE.

Over a decade I've been on and off the site, always entertaining but sometimes interactions went past points of view and into personal attacks.... my fault at times too.

But hearing about Col's passing was very sad and reminded me we are all bound by our common love for the Eels.

I just wanted to come back to this big dysfunctional family and say hi.

Go Parra 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Fark 

yeh my sisters old house was like that she saw a dark figure and I felt a bad prescence one night it  was built with convict bricks 

• And I only want to see or feel my mum I've specifically told her " no randoms " lol

• You have got to admit Wiz, here you are at home by yourself having wank, watching some pawn, why wouldn't the poor women want to jump off the top floor. You could just about sell the movie rites, "Wizards Chamber of Secrets" or alternative "Ghost Fears, Here he Comes Again"

• My condolences to you Carlo Eel at this time. 

Many years ago,I had to have a medical procedure to have a boil lanced and drained,to be done in my Dr's surgery. It was on my lower back so my Dr put the mask over my face and I was gone for all money,out like a light.

While the Dr was operating,I had a very vivid event occur. It could have been a dream but it was so real. I was at an airport,in a line of people. In the distance,on the tarmac,was a big shiny silver airplane. There were stairs leading up to the doorway and people were boarding and a queue of people at the base of the stairs,waiting to get on board.

There was a gate and a man,with a clipboard,marking your name off before you could go through the gate. When I got to the man,it was my late father. He looked at me and said "No Catherine,it's not your turn. Go back" I then realised that the people waiting to have their name marked off and the people boarding the plane,were dead. The plane was taking them to Heaven.

That incident has been the only very real thing regarding a visit from a departed family member that I've experienced. 

• That's very interesting little old lady 

mum was out to it for 4 days where we were staying sleeping over with her at nursing home . Two nights before she passed she became very lucid and opened her eyes telling us there were doors . A door for my dad and me ( not my sister ) and a door with three dogs. She wanted 1000 in her purse and kept tracking the ceiling like she was seeing someone . She made my sister pray for 3 hours after that ( thankgod was my night off I'm far too unworthy)

my sister said the night after mum passed her door kept opening although no wind 

I love your story did the dr tell you whether you were getting ill in surgery ?

• No,I didn't get ill during the surgery,or after,but I do remember waking up, suddenly,and realising that I was still in the land of the living. What happened when I was out to it was so real and still is. I can still see my Dad and hear what he said to me.

• Wow 

• This reply was deleted.
            • Yes it's amazing the messages ppl get 

• This reply was deleted.
                • Sluggy I need something very obvious like that 

butterflies are in the garden all the time 

I'm happy to go with a premiership too 

• Hey Carlo, sent you a friend request.  I have a mate that wants to pass some info on to you.  EE

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
3 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
4 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
4 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
4 hours ago
More…