Hello again Carloeel, Snake & Fongy

The passing of Col prompted me to re-engage with 1EE.

Over a decade I've been on and off the site, always entertaining but sometimes interactions went past points of view and into personal attacks.... my fault at times too.

But hearing about Col's passing was very sad and reminded me we are all bound by our common love for the Eels.

I just wanted to come back to this big dysfunctional family and say hi.

Go Parra 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Just do what every other DIY legend does and make everything out of stolen pallets .  By far the shittiest trend to take off since people used to adopt those world vision kids and insist on showing you their photos when you visited .  " oh here's my world vision kid Kevin from Somalia in his new Reebok's my dolla a day bought him " ,  it was like a thing , if you didn't have some random kid stuck on ya fridge in the 80s you wernt a nice person . These days you have to be decorating your 2 million buck McMansion with scrap wood from behind Harvey Norman or youre killing the environment. 

Now you visit and it's " come and see what Kevin has built out of pallets , since I left Doug and moved Kevin from Somalia over , he's just been so busy round here repurposing pallets into usable spaces just like the Facebook pages said . Here's our old pallet outdoor lounge , here's our old pallet swing , here's our old pallet decking , here's our old pallet bar , oh and our old pallet , pallet storage area where we store our old pallets on these old pallet racks for future old pallet projects " 

• The best use I found for old pallets is to cut them up and burn them. I guess that's not very eco friendly, so you better keep that under your hat.

• Hi there. Welcome back. Go the Eels

• Hello NBE and welcome home.

• Hey Monts I always enjoy reading your comments... good to be back in the fold again 

• Carlo  my mum passed 40 years ago  some days  i think she telling me to behave but like the 80s i sill dont listen 

• Bahaha 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Darren Munro replied to LB's discussion BA's Round 8 presser
"I think it was ok as well. I think in hindsight he should have played asi vs Canberra and kept Blaize at centre."
1 hour ago
"Or Bennett has already been signed and Ba is doing his best to keep it together. "
1 hour ago
"Exactly "
1 hour ago
Strange-eel replied to Muttman's discussion Souths Anzac Jersey
"Flops aren't illegal anymore it seems.
 "
2 hours ago
More…