Hello again Carloeel, Snake & Fongy

The passing of Col prompted me to re-engage with 1EE.

Over a decade I've been on and off the site, always entertaining but sometimes interactions went past points of view and into personal attacks.... my fault at times too.

But hearing about Col's passing was very sad and reminded me we are all bound by our common love for the Eels.

I just wanted to come back to this big dysfunctional family and say hi.

Go Parra 

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hello.

I can't believe how long I've been here either. 

From a young university student 8 years ago to now working full-time at a construction company.

• NBE 

you know you'll get the poops again and leave in a huff...🤔🤣🤣why do you do this to yourself ??

oh and my mum died on the weekend 😥😥

• Very sorry to hear this Carlo. Hope you're doing as well as can be expected . 

• Thanks wiz 

I'm gonna hijack this post and ask 

Has anyone had a dead family member visit them ? Or have they connected via a medium ???

Sorry NBE but this is more important than your third reunion 

• This reply was deleted.
          • It's hard to know isn't it 

no one has ever visited me in the past but I haven't lost anyone this close before 

I really want her to visit me 

• This reply was deleted.
            • Carls, be careful to not hold her spirit here for you, let her be free for her next journies.

Dont wanna hold her round this plain for too long, after the funeral, lid suggest letting her be free.

Youre going to be ok without her.

If she comes to you in dreaming, so be it, it will be the right time.

• Ok 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Marty replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"We'll just been watching Matty John's Late, Hindy n Fletch interviewing Dragons - Lawrie, Lomax n Coach son, gotta say Lawrie n Lomax complete fuckwits. Coach son was pretty cool but other two prime nobs
Dragons can keep Lomax cause we have a No…"
14 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Which is why I asked what you consider expensive? Would you say 500k? 600k?
If these players at up to 600k are classy & not expensive, it's a pretty small window reliant on what's available?
Which brings us back to the development angle, and that…"
21 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Yep winger or fullback"
31 minutes ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"For sure, as mentioned, 800k & there's no way the Eels will look at him. 600-650k, is possibly a different story. As you mentioned with salary cap, those centres might've been 600k but that was decent coin also.
100% agree though that it all depends…"
43 minutes ago
More…