Heartland Motors Castle Hill

10830493069?profile=RESIZE_710x10830492896?profile=RESIZE_710x

This is at Heatland Motors at Castle Hill. They have a huge flag flying and also a shite load of cars with eels banners on their windows. Not sur if any body has seen

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Love it 

• Over in the Eastern Suburbs I can report that is a sea of Blue and Gold .and not a Riff flag in sight ... mainly in support of the Ukraine! Suprisingly ... My Son played golf at Byron Bay yesterday and the pro shop was all decked out Parra to win !

• Fan fest today in Martin Place 80% Eels fans 20% Riff fans, which prompted Ivan Cleary to say 'they've come out of the wood work' with a grin.

if you watch the highlights as both teams stood in front of the crowd all you could see was blue and gold, then the parra chant in full voice.

Fire up malakas!!!

• It's so good hey, just down the road from my work and see it everyday on the way to work 👌

• Agree Xman. I work in Gladestone Rd

• We are on Solent circuit off norwest boulevard 

• Unreal .. best thing about Parra making a GF. The Place comes alive. 

• Yeah Heartland have had that huge Eels flag up for about 2 months now

• Walking around the shops around the Central coast people out in Eels gear myself included flags on cars it warms the heart.

• I live in regional Victoria. My neighbour and wife are Eels fans like I am. I have a Parramatta jersey that is signed by Peter Sterling that I won on a Trivial Pursuit night in Parramatta many years ago. I'll hang it in my kitchen window Sunday morning (hope I'm not being a jinx for them) and if/when they win,I'll wear it around town. There are quite a few Eels fans where I live so I won't be out of place. Go you good things. GO THE EELS.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coach Nepotism posted a discussion
received_213857050578110.mp4
1 minute ago
Cumberland Eel replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"I don't have membership as it's too expensive and the money goes into Brad Arthur's pocket. Why pay someone who doesn't do his job. I've been supporting the Eels since I was about 10 yrs old and I'm now 66. They're the most disappointing and…"
2 minutes ago
LB replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"Look at my most disappointing, he is there."
3 minutes ago
BEM replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Yep.
Anyone with half a brain could see that Brown at halfback was a stupid idea.
He runs around like a chook with its head cut off.
Another coaching master-stroke from Bushie. "
3 minutes ago
More…