Hayne Plane staying put

Just heard on the radio this morning, Jarryd Hayne set to re-sign with Parra for a further 2 seasons. Essentially meaning he finishes his career in the Blue & Gold.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good news. Injuries are his only problem. Whilst we will probably never see him reach the heights he did pre NFL, he is still nrl quality.

• Great news

• Lol are the comments sarcastic. Great news
  • I don't expect anything quality from him but it felt wrong seeing him another Club’s colours

• He's our best outside back atm
    • Chief has your account been hacked!!!!!! Something positive lol

• not great news .F***KIN GREAT NEWS 

• Very unfortunate for our club, 2 year contract after playing a handful of games lol, the useless kent will be out injured the majority, hes also got a court case that will be playing on his mind.

This will backfire on us, ive no doubt..

• Assuming the rumour to be credible, its whats to be expected I guess. Whilst I think its the wrong call, I hope that for the teams sake, Princess can get some of his mojo back.

I really think that this decision is indicative of where Parra is at as an NRL Franchise. It would appear that we r not yet looking forward, we r not yet focused on the future, not focused on about being winners, winning is not yet paramount in our outlook, we r still looking backwards & a drift in an illusion of reminiscing.

I suppose an extension of BA's tenure could also be on the cards as well. It would be congruous with our current situation.

Oh well, I anticipate another era of Unicorn forlorn hope, next year, next year, always next year.

• The Princess lol. Michael you're a great character.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
4 hours ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
5 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
5 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
5 hours ago
More…