Hayne Plane staying put

Just heard on the radio this morning, Jarryd Hayne set to re-sign with Parra for a further 2 seasons. Essentially meaning he finishes his career in the Blue & Gold.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good news. Injuries are his only problem. Whilst we will probably never see him reach the heights he did pre NFL, he is still nrl quality.

• Great news

• Lol are the comments sarcastic. Great news
  • I don't expect anything quality from him but it felt wrong seeing him another Club’s colours

• He's our best outside back atm
    • Chief has your account been hacked!!!!!! Something positive lol

• not great news .F***KIN GREAT NEWS 

• Very unfortunate for our club, 2 year contract after playing a handful of games lol, the useless kent will be out injured the majority, hes also got a court case that will be playing on his mind.

This will backfire on us, ive no doubt..

• Assuming the rumour to be credible, its whats to be expected I guess. Whilst I think its the wrong call, I hope that for the teams sake, Princess can get some of his mojo back.

I really think that this decision is indicative of where Parra is at as an NRL Franchise. It would appear that we r not yet looking forward, we r not yet focused on the future, not focused on about being winners, winning is not yet paramount in our outlook, we r still looking backwards & a drift in an illusion of reminiscing.

I suppose an extension of BA's tenure could also be on the cards as well. It would be congruous with our current situation.

Oh well, I anticipate another era of Unicorn forlorn hope, next year, next year, always next year.

• The Princess lol. Michael you're a great character.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mitchy replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Yeah fine if we can snag him but I'd not be paying the full amount. He's not worth that for us!  Maybe $400-500z "
3 minutes ago
Longfin Eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I also think we are in need of wingers rather than centres. It's likely Lomax would find himself on the wing at some stage in Parra anyway."
10 minutes ago
Kurupt - Monkey Magic replied to Johnny Suede's discussion ‘How disappointing is that’': Tigers greats Benny Elias and Steve Roach ‘invited by Parra’ amid bizarre series of snubs
"Yep"
19 minutes ago
Kurupt - Monkey Magic replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"All this talk and he'll probably sign with the dogs, I believe they promised him fullback. "
22 minutes ago
More…