Hayne Plane staying put

Just heard on the radio this morning, Jarryd Hayne set to re-sign with Parra for a further 2 seasons. Essentially meaning he finishes his career in the Blue & Gold.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good news. Injuries are his only problem. Whilst we will probably never see him reach the heights he did pre NFL, he is still nrl quality.

• Great news

• Lol are the comments sarcastic. Great news
  • I don't expect anything quality from him but it felt wrong seeing him another Club’s colours

• He's our best outside back atm
    • Chief has your account been hacked!!!!!! Something positive lol

• not great news .F***KIN GREAT NEWS 

• Very unfortunate for our club, 2 year contract after playing a handful of games lol, the useless kent will be out injured the majority, hes also got a court case that will be playing on his mind.

This will backfire on us, ive no doubt..

• Assuming the rumour to be credible, its whats to be expected I guess. Whilst I think its the wrong call, I hope that for the teams sake, Princess can get some of his mojo back.

I really think that this decision is indicative of where Parra is at as an NRL Franchise. It would appear that we r not yet looking forward, we r not yet focused on the future, not focused on about being winners, winning is not yet paramount in our outlook, we r still looking backwards & a drift in an illusion of reminiscing.

I suppose an extension of BA's tenure could also be on the cards as well. It would be congruous with our current situation.

Oh well, I anticipate another era of Unicorn forlorn hope, next year, next year, always next year.

• The Princess lol. Michael you're a great character.
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Poppa replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Yes Bup makes a compeling case...."
2 minutes ago
BEM replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"Pretty sure the Sharks lost all of their best forwards before and during the match and finished with no reserves on the bench.
Not taking anything away from Wests as Api was outstanding but I don't see them running through us as easy as they did the…"
6 minutes ago
Archie replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"I'm with you Bup, Lomax is exactly the type of player we want in our outside backs. "
9 minutes ago
LB replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"The thing about this game that is curious and worrying to me is are Wests the real deal or was last week just a mood. I tipped Wests to beat Cronulla last week for a few reasons. 1) Was not convinced on Cronulla's past 2 performances where they were…"
26 minutes ago
More…