Huge happy birthday to one of the greatest Eels supporters in history, Kim.

Yes its that time of year again where i write a special thread for a special supporter and friend who has been rock solid in her support for the eels over the years. 

I was lucky enough to run into Kimo and her man Fred at the footy last week, great couple, first thing she reminded me of was its her birthday on the 20th which is tomorrow, im just getting this in tonight so its up in the morning for her.

Well i didnt forget Kimo, happy birthday to a great girl who has her share of hardships, which she takes on with great courage, humour, cheekiness and a lovely smile, hope your day is a nice one Kimo and the year ahead is a great one for you.

Kim loves to meet fellow 1EEers and eels fans at the footy and shes easy to find, she sits in the wheelchair seating just infront of the main gates, slightly to the left a bit, if you see her say hi, she loves a chat and is a real character.

God bless you Kimo, im proud to call you a friend, keep up the outstanding support for the club and your cheeky smile, you're one in a million.

Cheers, Snake

Please share your birthday wishes to kim lads.

Damn i cant upload any gifs of pics, lads can you please put a few gifs in here, maybe a few naughty ones for her but not too naughty lol.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Happy birthday Kim. Have a great day. Maybe ask Fred for a sneaky kiss or two.

• This reply was deleted.
  • Happy Birthday Kim, hope you have a great day tomorrow

4156011689?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Happy birthday Kim and i wish you a million blessings .

• Cayless and Hindy here Kim...Happy Birthday 🎂 

• Outstanding blog mate :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMMO YOU BLOODY, BLOODY LEGEND!!!!!!!!!

4157604245?profile=RESIZE_710x

4157616256?profile=RESIZE_710x4157622634?profile=RESIZE_710x

• Happy Birthday Kim!!!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

EelsAgeMe replied to Frankie Fong's discussion A MESSAGE FROM THE FONG
"That poor man and his family.  I can't imagine the pain. "
33 seconds ago
BEM replied to Eel for life's discussion Team List Against Manly
"Definitely Sivo in for Russell. 
Neither are fast or get great metres from the kick return but Sivo would've scored that try that Russell fucked up 10 times out of 10.
The problem is, even  though Russell isn't a first grader, Bushie won't drop a…"
4 minutes ago
Muttman replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"Kicking them home tonight. PS: Their edges suck. Plenty of points there. "
5 minutes ago
HKF replied to Eli Stephens's discussion Gutho knee issues
"Give talagi the fullback role, see if he is the future fullback BA thinks he is."
10 minutes ago
More…