Hands or Asi?

As a 14 who do we prefer? A straight up hooker in Hands, who can also play Lock and in the halves? Or Daejarn Asi who can play across the backline, in the halves and perhaps hooker if desperate? It is hard but i think i would lean towards Asi but Hands is a wonderful option also. But Asi offers more versatility also.

Though Asi has been playing in the centres in cup as oppose to the halves so could see him as first in line to replace Blake or Penisini, but i feel with no actual back-line cover on the bench, Asi can offer that quick fix it, bit like Will Smith. But Hands is good option also.

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hands did more than enough to stay in the squad 

• Definitely Hands as Hodgson can’t play 80 mins and Hands looks terrific and can also cover the halves and lock if needed. Asi I think will eventually take over at centre just needs a chance

• This.

JH cant and shoudn't play 80 mins if he's to play his best and see the season out. He's 33 and nowhere near match fitness having missed the last 12 months.

• Yup. Ricky didn't play Hodgo 80 for the Milkmen either. We need all Hands on deck ( or bench) to cover for a tiring Hodgo. 

• Hodgo can play 80 hands looks the goods because he was fresh at the 60 min mark

• Disagree mate he was one of the players who looked gassed and was partly responsible for the panthers first try. Hands has speed and spark that Hodgson doesn't posses 

• Hands Down

• Howbout both? Asi in waqa out?

• Just whilst we are on hookers , anyone watch Canterburys star recruit today 😂😂 Dogs fans calling for his head already.  

As for the question, I like the Hodgson / Hands combo.  Just what the doctor ordered. Our teams been way too predicable for years , now BA has confidence in Hands he should bring him in for Hodgo earlier. 

11003396081?profile=RESIZE_930x

• Mahoney did more than Kikau and Burton. They were both dogshit. My doggies cousin was bitching about both.

Good to see them lose. :)

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Hugo replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"And by the way to the idiot who is crying about this comment on the other site. We don't really hope they lose by 80 ! In fact we would rather them win. We were just expressing our frustration , having a laugh. 
Just remember if we say that we are…"
7 minutes ago
Mitchy replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"Great character of the game and a tough player. Isn't he the one who challenged the draft?
Heart attack? V sad. "
12 minutes ago
Big D replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"A great character from a great time"
23 minutes ago
Johnny Suede replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"Because high standard people spend their entire lives on football fan websites picking fights, hating everything and slinging pathetic, juvenile slurs. "
31 minutes ago
More…