Gutho Vs Hayne. Who ya got?

In light of Gutho's stellar season and Dally M contention, who would you have in your team?

Two vastly different playing styles, Guthos all out consistent effort and professionalism vs Haynes game winning talent but hot and cold attitude.

Who do you want as your fullback?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Gutho is so much more a motivator and team player but has nothing on Hayne for raw talent. Would like a fit JH in a Grand Final 

• June had a golden run but also lazy imo , gutho for his 100% effort every week , gutho had to work hard , jarred was a natural 

• And Hayne was poison imo , absolute princess could have been anything but made the wrong choices , and didn't like to train

• Which is probably why he was so often in and out of games. Didn't do the work at training to have 80 mins of gas in the tank each week.

• Hayne. I do love Gutho but Hayne is one of the best I have seen. 

• Jarryd Hayne by day light. Its actually quite scarey to think that Hayne never reached his potential. Yet, in 09 (21 years old) it was the best ever season someone has ever had. I wonder how good he would of been at his full potential. He will forever be the only player ever to carry a team to a grand final. Unfortunaely, he was in a shit team. If he was in a team like the storm or roosters they would win the GF every year.

• But I do love Gutho. He is the fittest player I have ever seen. While he doesn't have the talent of a Turbo, Tedesco or Ponga, his try saving tackles, energy and desperation is one of the best in the game. 

• As much as I love Gutho, there is no comparison. On his day, Hayne was a freak.

• Hayne, everyday, not even close 

• Gutho he complements a team

As for Hayne he was a great individual but not a great team player. I often thought he would of been very successful if he stuck to athletic I think a individual sport would suite him

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Parra_Greg's discussion Our New Middle Forwards ?
"This is one of my biggest concerns going forward. We don't seem to have anyone really coming through. Greig is a back end of season player, hits his form and fitness late in the season. 
This would be either Paulo's last or second last big minute…"
1 minute ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"6. Hopegood, going to be a great long term player if we keep him."
6 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"1. Moses 
2. Gutho 
3. Lomax
4. Jennings 
5. Beau Scott, at the time he brought a lot to the team. What was a inexperienced side and forward pack. He helped build the foundations a lot. "
7 minutes ago
Cranky Brad is here!!! replied to Sneaky Pete's discussion Tex Hoy
"Tex Hot will get more money in the UK. Over here he is a winger or back up fullback. Over there he will get another gig at fullback. Not a bad player but journeyman. "
9 minutes ago
More…