Gutho Vs Hayne. Who ya got?

In light of Gutho's stellar season and Dally M contention, who would you have in your team?

Two vastly different playing styles, Guthos all out consistent effort and professionalism vs Haynes game winning talent but hot and cold attitude.

Who do you want as your fullback?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• HAYNE....

• Gutho for sure, you know what you are going to get every week. Much more a team player and is more worried about the team then himself. 

• I'd go with Hayne.

Haynes problem was he was in and out of games. I feel like we never got to see him fulfill his full potential as he was never coached by the best.
    He was a match winner, the type of player we could really do with right now.
    Shame the way his career ended - could've/should've been an immortal.

• Yes I agree with you Heisen!

• Gutho is so much more a motivator and team player but has nothing on Hayne for raw talent. Would like a fit JH in a Grand Final 

• June had a golden run but also lazy imo , gutho for his 100% effort every week , gutho had to work hard , jarred was a natural 

• And Hayne was poison imo , absolute princess could have been anything but made the wrong choices , and didn't like to train

• Which is probably why he was so often in and out of games. Didn't do the work at training to have 80 mins of gas in the tank each week.

• Hayne. I do love Gutho but Hayne is one of the best I have seen. 

• Jarryd Hayne by day light. Its actually quite scarey to think that Hayne never reached his potential. Yet, in 09 (21 years old) it was the best ever season someone has ever had. I wonder how good he would of been at his full potential. He will forever be the only player ever to carry a team to a grand final. Unfortunaely, he was in a shit team. If he was in a team like the storm or roosters they would win the GF every year.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Sir Col "THE ORIGINAL MUSHROOM" replied to Wile E. Coyote's discussion Sivo for JAC?
"Then your original comment is superfluous."
3 minutes ago
MontoEel replied to Electric Eel's discussion Cameron Smith the untouchable!
"This has been a good discussion and thanks for starting the blog. I know others disagree with my viewpoint on Smith and the Storm but thats the good thing about this forum and being in a democracy."
23 minutes ago
"Even cheating?"
30 minutes ago
"Thank you"
31 minutes ago
More…