Replies

• and everyone thought you were asleep Kram! 

• Why replace somebody that isn't as good

• Not for now they aren't. My guess is they want a star to be mentored by Gutho. 

• It only makes sense if they're gonna move him to centre next year to take Blake's spot.

• Even if they moved Gutho to centre the type everyone wants is looking at an 800 k plus type.

Another option for me if we could I'd have a look at Lachlan Miller from the Knights I think in the right situation he's a star in the making.

• Lachie is a star in the making but he is already 28 and the Knights fought hard to get hm there. No way they are giving him up.

• Jake to Fullback 

• Maybe BA has a secret bastard son somewhere we don't know about. Can anyone confirm if there's a kid with the last name maybe "McArthur" that has played Fullback for the Rouse Hill Rhinos ? 

• Jessie Arthur's 

• Out of a brown mare Jessie from Arthur's Court? I hope its a fast horse, we need some speed. Don't tell Carlo, we may have to geld him at some point.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Adam Magrath replied to Blue Eel's discussion The Truth Hurts: Article
"It won't take that long, and that's all that is required."
1 second ago
don robinson replied to LB's discussion It is not Arthur's fault: Gus Gould
"Of course its no BA fault.
These blokes need a good old bitch slapping from their mothers
Please ask the players to show their hands up if they want to test the market and leave the club now. NOW
A lot of these blokes need a new club to reinvigorate…"
5 minutes ago
Colin Good replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 8 Team List v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles (ANZAC Round)
"I said many weeks ago that Hands should be dummy half , much faster around the ruck in every thing he does and a few on here didn't agree but Authur has his favourites for all to see , i agree with you A E "
10 minutes ago
don robinson replied to Frankie Fong's discussion QUESTION ?
"The lethargy that is the Parramatta football team has crept all the way up into the front office.
The club cant be F***** to have a general meeting.
 "
11 minutes ago
More…