Get Carter?

Roosters to cut Carter

With the current dearth in quality available hookers is Paul Carter a viable option to seek redemption under BA or is he too much trouble to even consider?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• I've seen him play for Wyong this season and he is a step above at ISP level, the best forward for Wyong, which are at the top of the table.  From what I have seen of him he is more of a runner then defender and is probably more suited to the backrow then hooker.  But as he is a small backrower he is too small to play in the backrow in the NRL week in week out.  Although, as he has a decent pass he could convert to a fulltime NRL hooker/Utility.  He is better then King, but I don't think he is better then Kaysa at this point in time.  Is he too much of a goose, no.   

• It sounds like the roosters are over him and wouldn't mind him gone asap. Playing long minutes each week is going to takes its toll on Kayser eventually. He really puts his body on the line. If he goes down for a few weeks we have King and Will Smith as backups.
      Considering his current status at the roosters he might provide some cheap insurance. It appears BA loves a bit of Moneyball and could be seen as a calculated risk if we got him at a bargain basement price. His utility as a backrower makes him a decent bench option.

• Nnnnnnnnoooooo
  • Griffin has been extended by Gus
    Maybe Wallace wants out?
    • Wallace is injured
  • Not sure if this guy has his off field issues in order.

I think like most if the off field is soughted the infield normally takes care of itself.

Evidence suggests Carter has too many issues to make it worth our while.
    • Ive been reading the same over on the roosters forum, apparently this guy has burnt his bridges there, theres talk of him turning up to training drunk and not turning up at all and having a poor attitude off the park, hes been through a few clubs now and the same things happened at each one

• Wouldn't mind him off the bench. Can fill in at dummy half and play backrow. Next year given the supposed top 30, the more players with utility value outside of your top 17 the better off squads will be.
    • Agreed Ham. I think a utility is what we need rather than a replacement for Kaysa. Someone to take some of the load but leaving Kaysa there to develop further.
  • Prichard is better than carter, infact the last couple of weeks he has been outstanding, the search for a no 9 is over, BA is doing a geeat Job with Prichard he is improving every week, Kaysa,s stats speak for themselves, Not bad for a park footballer
    and a bush coach!
This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Coryn Hughes replied to Grunta the great's discussion Game Day Blog - Eels vs Dolphins
"Actually the deeper the hole gets the more me as a fan sticks.I don't run away when it gets tough.It's served me well during my life time,"
4 minutes ago
Snottie Pimpin replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion BA please resign
"😂😂😂"
46 minutes ago
Inside Info replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion BA please resign
"I had to sit in an aussie bar in Phuket today and watch that, had to go plow a lady boy to feel better"
52 minutes ago
Inside Info replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion BA please resign
"Lets be honest, BA is out of ideas, our season will again soon be gone, too many teams will be above us to climb"
56 minutes ago
More…