General Meeting Sunday 8 December 2019

Just received following from Max Donnelly 

Finally have the chance for a yes vote.

NOTICE OF GENERAL MEETING
Notice is given that a general meeting of members of the Leagues Club will be held on Sunday 8 December 2019 commencing at 10am in Pablo's Restaurant, Level 3, Parramatta League's Club, Parramatta NSW 2150.

Please refer to the notes on the conduct of the General Meeting.

Special Resolution – Adoption of Leagues Club constitution
To consider and, if thought fit, to pass the following as a special resolution: “That the constitution in the form signed by the chairman of the meeting for the purposes of identification be adopted as the constitution of the Leagues Club"

How to cast your vote/Your voting material
1. If you have received this email, your voting material will be sent to you via email from Parramatta Leagues Club Limited (Communications@mailservice.computershare.com.au). You will receive this email tomorrow (Thursday 14 November 2019).

2. All other eligible Members will receive voting material via post with a postage paid return envelope.

Members are responsible for updating their details with the Club however if you are unsure of how to vote and would like further information or clarification, please contact Kiralee on 02 8833 0764

Voting Online
You may vote directly electronically by visiting www.votingservices.com.au/parra and following the instructions. The voting website will be open from 4pm Thursday 14 November for voting. You will require your Parramatta Leagues Club Membership number and PIN. Further information, including your PIN, will be emailed to you on Thursday 14 November.

Voting by Post
If you prefer to vote by completing a paper Voting Form, please contact Kiralee on 02 8833 0764 to request a paper Voting Form to be mailed to your member address. Please note that the most efficient and effective means to vote is by voting online and if you vote online you do not need to request a paper Voting Form.

Voting Forms can be lodged by post by sending the completed and signed voting form in the reply paid envelope to Computershare Investor Services Pty Limited, GPO Box 242, Melbourne, VIC 3001. Please note that voting forms must be received by mail or electronically by Computershare no later than 5pm on 6 December 2019.

By order of the Administrator

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Get in touch with the club, at the phone number supplied in the above notice, 

• Anyone there in person today?

• TCT is reporting the resolutions have passed comfortably with a 92% YES vote 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

ParraPride replied to Prof. Daz's discussion R4 V TIGERS: FREUD SAYS ‘WORK THROUGH’ IT, DEAR EELS
"Definitely not!
I see it either being a close game with Parra winning or us winning by over 12 points."
34 minutes ago
RustyNuts replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Personally I don't think gaining Lomax would cost us Talagi. He had a great 1st game and could possibly be better than Lomax when he gets going. He could move to the wing for some time to develop then move to the centres later. If he becomes better…"
3 hours ago
Slippery. replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make

I totally agree with your comments regarding the importance and benefits regarding local juniors at discounted rates, however,  this is only a factor with their 1st contract if they show promise.  Once a player starts showing they have regular…"
3 hours ago
EA replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Nah Tago is a centre who may later transition into the backrow. I believe Turuva will leave the club which is fair enough. I think May will move back to the wing and the Mclean brothers will start making their way into FG. Panthers have Laurie and…"
3 hours ago
More…