General Meeting Sunday 8 December 2019

Just received following from Max Donnelly 

Finally have the chance for a yes vote.

NOTICE OF GENERAL MEETING
Notice is given that a general meeting of members of the Leagues Club will be held on Sunday 8 December 2019 commencing at 10am in Pablo's Restaurant, Level 3, Parramatta League's Club, Parramatta NSW 2150.

Please refer to the notes on the conduct of the General Meeting.

Special Resolution – Adoption of Leagues Club constitution
To consider and, if thought fit, to pass the following as a special resolution: “That the constitution in the form signed by the chairman of the meeting for the purposes of identification be adopted as the constitution of the Leagues Club"

How to cast your vote/Your voting material
1. If you have received this email, your voting material will be sent to you via email from Parramatta Leagues Club Limited (Communications@mailservice.computershare.com.au). You will receive this email tomorrow (Thursday 14 November 2019).

2. All other eligible Members will receive voting material via post with a postage paid return envelope.

Members are responsible for updating their details with the Club however if you are unsure of how to vote and would like further information or clarification, please contact Kiralee on 02 8833 0764

Voting Online
You may vote directly electronically by visiting www.votingservices.com.au/parra and following the instructions. The voting website will be open from 4pm Thursday 14 November for voting. You will require your Parramatta Leagues Club Membership number and PIN. Further information, including your PIN, will be emailed to you on Thursday 14 November.

Voting by Post
If you prefer to vote by completing a paper Voting Form, please contact Kiralee on 02 8833 0764 to request a paper Voting Form to be mailed to your member address. Please note that the most efficient and effective means to vote is by voting online and if you vote online you do not need to request a paper Voting Form.

Voting Forms can be lodged by post by sending the completed and signed voting form in the reply paid envelope to Computershare Investor Services Pty Limited, GPO Box 242, Melbourne, VIC 3001. Please note that voting forms must be received by mail or electronically by Computershare no later than 5pm on 6 December 2019.

By order of the Administrator

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hopefully this will be it.

• Given the last vote failed by three votes, hopefully this one gets up due to the larger numbers able to vote. That and for once, the vote is on a weekend, allowing people to attend in person if they want.

• Online.? Then YES IT IS

• Please note: Online voting begins at 4pm on Thursday 14 November. Postal voting opens on Thursday 14 November and closes at 5pm on 6 December.

• Colin are you going down for the meeting?

I will buy you a coffee.

• John, I was looking to go but we now have a family lunch on, don't want to upset the apple cart.  Would have been great to have gone down for it.

• Colin I will likely go down. I have been there for a few losing votes so it would be nice to be there for a winning vote 

I will likely catch the train 

• Text me the results would be great John.  I would like to go down by train but I simply cannot sit for that length of time on the mongrel trains they run up here on Weekends now, none of the old V sets which I find ok, the others are too hard on my back and hip.

• It is hard to believe that the V sets are nearly 50 years old. They would not finance that sort of quality these days 

• Just voted online “FOR” the resolutions. How easy was that.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mitchy replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Yeah fine if we can snag him but I'd not be paying the full amount. He's not worth that for us!  Maybe $400-500z "
10 minutes ago
Longfin Eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I also think we are in need of wingers rather than centres. It's likely Lomax would find himself on the wing at some stage in Parra anyway."
17 minutes ago
Kurupt - Monkey Magic replied to Johnny Suede's discussion ‘How disappointing is that’': Tigers greats Benny Elias and Steve Roach ‘invited by Parra’ amid bizarre series of snubs
"Yep"
26 minutes ago
Kurupt - Monkey Magic replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"All this talk and he'll probably sign with the dogs, I believe they promised him fullback. "
29 minutes ago
More…