Game Vs Souths

How do we stop souths? we have a horrible record against them and latrell is on fire.thoughts?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hope and pray 

• Pass to Sivo and hope for the best. 

• What, next to the sideline when he shows up?

He needs to step up Sivo and get more involved. He's made 6 tackles in 3 games with 2 missed. Less runs than anyone other than Mahoney, who we all want to run more.

If it wasn't for some of his 1/2 the field runs, he'd also have made the least amount of meters.

• wrap around play on our right hand side is where most of the points come from

• Slide. Souths rarely hit the lead runner and almost always play out the back to a very deep backline. No need to jam in. Souths want you to jam in, they're banking on it. Move up and slide, they'll run out of room.

• Bingo, Mutt.

I think Jake is going to have a tough night also, Latrell is going to be coming at him at full speed all night. Ice will need to be a body guard.

• agree

• NOS, this is a test of fire for JA, Latrell is so good, so multitalented. JA could be burnt or this game could make him.
        I am going to send JA good juju and visualise JA and the boys choking the bunnies. 

• For sure MB, watching Latrell verse the Warriors its almost ridiculous how good he is. He's come back from that injury / US treatment a whole different athlete which is scary.

Jake did a good job last week & made some great 1 on 1 tackles of Garrick, but as you said, this is a test of fire for him & probably Penisini also. 

• thought he got caught out with the sliding attack. he always seemed to run into the opposition plkayer inorder to cover across

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Marty replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"LB you probs correct on two Coaches getting maturity from Lomax, it was all in his mannerism last night. I do wonder the noise from Parra if Gutho went to Wing... for the betterment of the Team? Would he bleet 🐏 so much? "
24 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"If Tago does stay at centre then it does coincide with them having a budget 6 but I still think the plan will be to move him"
57 minutes ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"500k for May is well worth it. Penrith know what they'll get from him every week but Lomax is inconsistent, right now he's playing his best football because he's advertising himself to other clubs. When his attitude is down his game can be  poor.…"
1 hour ago
Nightmare Off-Season replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"The Panthers just re-signed / about to re-sign May on 500k per season, and have re-signed Tago on 750k (reportedly) at centre. Our 3 centres probably don't reach 750k combined. 
So while they've developed great wingers as you mentioned, they've also…"
2 hours ago
More…