Here we go again, Manly vs Parra...

Another Friday night game and tonight we see our Eels take on our old rivals from the northern beaches, Manly.

Five of the 'I farking hate rainbows' seven return for Manly and the Eels have some young bloke filling in for Moses at half and I wish the young fella well.

How will the Eels go without their conductor and kicker? Not very well is my guess. Manly at home and they will be desperate to get the win and help towards making the eight. The Eels need to win this as most of their remaining games of the regular season are against teams higher placed on the ladder than Manly.

It was a big win last week against the premiers and hopefully the boys don't now drop their lollies and put in a lacklustre performance that us poor, suffering fans know they have in them.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

GO YOU EELS!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 1
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Manly were chasing rainbows. Parra were chasing the collision. 

• I am just wondering why the right edge defence was just fixed after the 2nd half break. Wasn't there any comms made addressing that 'faulty' defensive formation that allowed Manly to score tries? If so, this is another worrying issue.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mr Anguish replied to adnan's discussion Game Vs Souths
"Just a thought....maybe we don't jam in ???"
1 minute ago
Mr Anguish replied to adnan's discussion Game Vs Souths
"Can u please pass this on to Brad...."
2 minutes ago
Elvis_the_eel replied to ParraTrooper47's discussion Stuart to Face a Ban
"One Raider's fan  posted on their site that the Raiders club should receive the harshest possible punishment.  Their suggested punishment was being forced th extend Ricky's coaching stint by 5 years.  
I thought it very funny!"
6 minutes ago
adnan replied to adnan's discussion Game Vs Souths
"agree"
11 minutes ago
More…