Game day blog - Raiders vs Eels

After being totally outplayed by the Dragons last week, the Eels head to the capital to take on pRicky's Raiders.

We haven't won in Canberra since 2006. Again we see Matterson out and I'm starting to think he's about as useful as a solar powered torch. Harsh, but this is a business and I'd be contacting Trent Barret.

The Eels may well be down in confidence, or will they be focused and determined? I believe this game will be won in the forwards,particularly the hookers. They have fire power all over the park, but so do we and there really are no excuses tonight.

Can the eels get back on track and return to their winning ways? Tonight is a real good chance to see where this team is at.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

GO YOU EELS!!!

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Raiders by 10.

Hodgson MOM.

• It will be good to see  who makes the bigger impact in the game  Junior or Papali 

• Which papali'i? 

• Josh

• It is predicted  similar temperature tonight game time in Canberra as will be at home in Parramatta , and no rain predicted, so our boys  will not be freezing their nylon shorts off this time playing down there . I remember Parra  playing down there one weekend afternoon with heavy ice like rain falling from the sky into players eyes as the unfortunate chosen looked upwards with eyes shut for protection from the icy rain  after bomb after bomb  ball kicks were put in the air up toward heaven above them  ...........    I think the Eels are up to it tonight regardless of their losing hoodoo down there but expect a fairly tight contest ...,,...,,,,,,   I will go out on a limb and tipp Parra by 12 points with 2 late tries ..,.,,...,,,,, Man of the match Mitchell Moses.

• Not confident, but I hope we give a better account of ourselves than last week. Raiders by 6.

• Yes, if we play a smart and enthusiastic game but go down by a few points, I can live with that.

• Raiders by plenty, MOM the pommy halfback

• Raiders 28-6

I really can't see where the eels points are coming from, moses is too impatient and has regressed since the early rounds last season,  wighton and whitehead are going to terrorise will Smith on that right edge.

• Noooooo HKF don't say that !!!!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

BEM replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 7 Team List v Dolphins
"I can't see that happening. 
This looks like another "just in case" selection and I doubt Talagi will get many minutes if any."
1 minute ago
BEM replied to ParramattaLurker's discussion Round 7 Team List v Dolphins
"Which will could possibly have by not having another forward on the bench."
3 minutes ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"Might not be his signing , but out of curiosity was it Arthur that promoted Semi Radradra in his take over role in 2013 ? "
6 minutes ago
Inside Info replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"Gettin ready for worst signings list- Watmough"
7 minutes ago
More…