Game day blog - Rabbitohs vs Eels

Slightly less fat Trell returns for the bunnies tonight after being Biden's biatch during his sick leave. Will Trell have an impact on the sook of the NRL in Code D Walker? Will Cook fire up the barbecue, or will the rabbits head south further and quicker than a MAFS star's undies on wedding night?

For the Eels, Matterson is out but if the Eels are serious about a title challenge they need to win these games. The boys need to get off their line quickly, niggle Mitchell early and get in Walker's face and pressure his kicks. Their young half is low in confidence and Dylbro and Moses need to keep it that way.

It should be a great game.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Wait what ??!! We were favourites on the betting ?

nuff said 

• Time to sharpen the knives.

• I hope that Penrith wonder boy CC knocked back Tigers and Dogs because he has been given a chance at Parramatta .  The time has well and truely come.  This is no longer about whether BA can coach but about why his team can not be professional enough to aim up each week and perform at an acceptable competitive level.  If he was CEO of any business he would be performance managed out of the place .  

• This is Not BAs coaching 

Looks to me more like BA has lost the players. They keep playing below par and rarely turn and are not playing as a team. 

There is something going on and it needs to be fixed.

• Mahoney again. 

• Man handled

• Bear in mind we're against 15 men as well... they are down 2 forwards. Enough is enough... we just need change asap. Mentally weak. Defensively hopeless... and for so damn long. Inconsistent always. Beating Melb and Penref means nothing if we play like this against so many other sides.

• Well said 

• Time to swing the Axe 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Snottie Pimpin replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion BA please resign
"😂😂😂"
1 minute ago
Inside Info replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion BA please resign
"I had to sit in an aussie bar in Phuket today and watch that, had to go plow a lady boy to feel better"
7 minutes ago
"Lets be honest, BA is out of ideas, our season will again soon be gone, too many teams will be above us to climb"
11 minutes ago
"Lets compare 2024 dragons attitude to eels 2024. Dragons belted a good warriors team with effort and a great defensive pattern. Shows Flanagan in a short space can turn a team around. "
13 minutes ago
More…