Game day blog - Rabbitohs vs Eels

Slightly less fat Trell returns for the bunnies tonight after being Biden's biatch during his sick leave. Will Trell have an impact on the sook of the NRL in Code D Walker? Will Cook fire up the barbecue, or will the rabbits head south further and quicker than a MAFS star's undies on wedding night?

For the Eels, Matterson is out but if the Eels are serious about a title challenge they need to win these games. The boys need to get off their line quickly, niggle Mitchell early and get in Walker's face and pressure his kicks. Their young half is low in confidence and Dylbro and Moses need to keep it that way.

It should be a great game.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Gutho - no more kicks

• Someone said it before... Flufferson should never be allowed to kick... ever. He's fuckin hopeless.

• Hardly anyone looks like they are trying to hang on to tackles even then gutho tackled then let legs slip through 

• Yep he's shit alright 

• Half time sheds report... BA was happy with our defence 1st half. FMD...

• BA reported to be really happy with our defence......................ok them, says alot. 

• Yep I heard that glassed myself with the Shiraz bottle 

wtf 

• Surely that's not right - if it is they need to immediately straight jacket BA and carry him out of the stadium put him into a padded cell.

• Only way they get back in this is off South's errors 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Blue Eel replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"For mine the top 10 High Profile that could have gone anywhere would have to be.
1. Keiran Foran
2. Mitch Moses
3. Anthony Watmough
4. Jarryd Hayne "return from Titans taking million dollar Hit"
5. Zac Lomax
6. Micheal Jennings
7. RCG
8. Return of…"
5 minutes ago
John Seckold replied to big 2nd rower's discussion Parramatta Eels sign Zac Lomax for 2025
"It's not just Sivo defence, his carries are ordinary to say the least. He should have lost his position long ago. There is no future for him at Parra."
1 hour ago
Coryn Hughes replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Bushie's [BA] to 5 signings?
"Semi Radradra Beau Scott Manu Ma'u RCG Mitchell Moses "
1 hour ago
Tin Tim replied to big 2nd rower's discussion Parramatta Eels sign Zac Lomax for 2025
"On a sport program they were debating what possibilities old Nick has worked out. One was, Nick allowed Manu to go to Rugby allowing him to earn top dollar in Japan under the condition when he returns he signs with the Chooks for around $300 000…"
1 hour ago
More…