Game day blog - Rabbitohs vs Eels

Slightly less fat Trell returns for the bunnies tonight after being Biden's biatch during his sick leave. Will Trell have an impact on the sook of the NRL in Code D Walker? Will Cook fire up the barbecue, or will the rabbits head south further and quicker than a MAFS star's undies on wedding night?

For the Eels, Matterson is out but if the Eels are serious about a title challenge they need to win these games. The boys need to get off their line quickly, niggle Mitchell early and get in Walker's face and pressure his kicks. Their young half is low in confidence and Dylbro and Moses need to keep it that way.

It should be a great game.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• No way mate 

It's BAs side.

He's gone through 3 squads now since he started. He's the only common denominator now Wiz. I call out the shit players more than most on here and have done so forever but in this instance it's the coach who needs to move on not the squad....

• Mate , Moses has been a playmaker since before BA was a coach. He was rubbish tonight. Pure and utter rubbish, he was rubbish against Canterbury , The Tigers , etc etc etc .  You can't blame the coach for Moses being shit. I'm not saying BA shoud be here or not , the jury's certainly out.  But mate , our players are fucked in the head.  A player like Munster would be out there looking dangerous even in a beat team. Moses goes missing time after time after time . BA needs to get some fucking balls and punt some cunt and buy some cunt that'll change the attitude. I blame BA for these cunts feeling like their jobs are safe as houses.  

We need to buy a winner and a leader.  We are stuck with Gutherson , so it's time we replace either Moses or Brown . We simply can't wait 10 years for Brown to finally develop into the player we keep getting told that he's going to . One of BAs worst traits is he's not ruthless enough when it comes to his players . Why are we persisting with Reed ? Moses's intercept turned this game . Nothing to do with the coach . 

• Agree, he needs to be more ruthless. He is way too loyal.

• Wiz - talking sense again 👍

• Plenty of criticism floating around, Wiz. 

Mahoney has copped it ever since he signed for the Dogs. 

Guth is a popular target too.

I agree that Moses needs more criticism. He is the halfback. He is the boss on the field. But he is also BA's halfback. Brought to the club by BA. Extended by BA multiple times. He backs BA. Publicly supports BA and his kid. He is BAs man. He needs some blame. But I tend to look higher than him. BA has been in control for 9 years now. Enough is enough. Our defense and tactics are broken. They always have been. It's time.

• I agree RJ ,  I have always said i have a number of criticisms of BA , but simply changing coaches and thinking everything will be hunky dory is beggars belief.  We are like the Tigers when you had the Farrars and co at the joint. These players will dictate what happens and they'll just burn through coaches after coaches.  Hence why these fuckheads keep getting player options into their contracts . The tails wagging the dog. They want to committ but only on their terms . That's not a true commitment. 

The only way to break this cycle is to either poach a Hasler , Bennett , Bellamy , or force BAs hand by telling him it's either him or the player(s).

The bloke can assemble a squad , you can't deny that, but as a man manager he lacks the string in his bow that nobody's likes to have to have and that's the one that makes the hard decisions. 

• If they can get a word out with BA's balls and knob in their mouths.

• Every second game the Eels concede 30+

• Yep its a  trend BA has no solution for 

• Not once did Mahoney pass the ball to Sivo s wing when in a scoring position.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Frank The Tank replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"Yep never seen a more, 'in it for himself coach' in my life.
It's all about him and his kids careers - screw the long suffering fans...
BA do the club you say you love so much a favour and seriously just F off to another club that will buy your…"
2 minutes ago
LB replied to EelsAgeMe's discussion Most embarrassing game in our history?
"Wonder if the $4,000 they were asking for in return for a trip to Darwin and have a BBQ with the team with accommodation and flights is worth what they dished up.
It is hard as i pay a lot for my season tix and love going to the footy, one thing in…"
2 minutes ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"Sanders is leaving the club. Who gives a fuck about his confidence in the future. Talagi is def not the answer as we know. Hands cannot defend out wide. Carty and Matto are too slow to defend against Manly edges."
2 minutes ago
EA replied to EA's discussion Name and Shame the players
"The funniest part of our forwards defence is that the fattest bloke on the field in junior Paulo was the only person with line speed at times. And he was actually completeling the tackle and not missing it like the other duds in this team."
4 minutes ago
More…