Game day blog - Rabbitohs vs Eels

Slightly less fat Trell returns for the bunnies tonight after being Biden's biatch during his sick leave. Will Trell have an impact on the sook of the NRL in Code D Walker? Will Cook fire up the barbecue, or will the rabbits head south further and quicker than a MAFS star's undies on wedding night?

For the Eels, Matterson is out but if the Eels are serious about a title challenge they need to win these games. The boys need to get off their line quickly, niggle Mitchell early and get in Walker's face and pressure his kicks. Their young half is low in confidence and Dylbro and Moses need to keep it that way.

It should be a great game.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Hmmm well what is his agenda 

railroad the season ??

• Great night for dummy half runs, and short passes, didnt see them either

• Is BA still on $1 million a year? How the fuck do you earn that and dish out this crap?

• Glory, glory to Brad Arthur 🎵🎵

• This is just embarrassing, a new defensive coach is needed.

• New attacking coach is needed

• In further great news for the eels it was revealed on radio that Daniel Anderson and Trent Robinson were at the eels /souths game, imagine what the Chooks would turn Brown into ? 

• Well if I was advising Drown and BA is still coaching then I would tell him to go to a club that takes winning seriously. We are happy just to make the semis - embarrassing.

• If I was D Brown and had the Rorters after me and the Eels management happy with BA and to have stacks of members and just make the 8, I would be out of here. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Parra_Greg replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"I think it goes far back to the Michael Jennings situation and how he really left us in the lurche at a real critical time during a prelim semi.  He and Fergo were our last quality back signings and we really have not been able to bring anyone…"
24 minutes ago
Hell On Eels replied to Poppa's discussion Players and Values and Judgements to make
"Pops, good blog.
Absolutely. R&R & managing the cap would be a nightmare. Gould says it keeps him up at night. Every signing is a risk with are so many balls in the air. Player managers, business associates and partners, spouses, family influences,…"
25 minutes ago
Offside replied to Muttman's discussion Moses Injury Update (from NRL Physio)
"Whilst the loss of Mich is huge it will be a great reviler of the culture in the club Penrith and Melbourne get injuries but you never truly write them off because the next man up approxh and jersey culture means they are never out.

If we compete…"
52 minutes ago
adnan replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Was blaze that good? I think he is very raw and maybe needs another yr "
59 minutes ago
More…