Game day blog - Rabbitohs vs Eels

Slightly less fat Trell returns for the bunnies tonight after being Biden's biatch during his sick leave. Will Trell have an impact on the sook of the NRL in Code D Walker? Will Cook fire up the barbecue, or will the rabbits head south further and quicker than a MAFS star's undies on wedding night?

For the Eels, Matterson is out but if the Eels are serious about a title challenge they need to win these games. The boys need to get off their line quickly, niggle Mitchell early and get in Walker's face and pressure his kicks. Their young half is low in confidence and Dylbro and Moses need to keep it that way.

It should be a great game.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Fuck me sideways! So now a push is a reportable offence. 

• Parra are doing everything they can too lose this game I mean everything. I have yet too see any part of our game that adheres to winning in these conditions 

• Yeh wonder why 🤔🤔🤔

• In a familiar pattern for the Eels, Bunnies are playing out of their skin (conceding half the normal error, penalty and missed tackle rate), and the Eels respond like they're reluctant to get dirt on their new shoes 

• 10615964495?profile=RESIZE_400x

• A push on report has to be the softest call in NRL history. The refs are gaming this. 

Having said that, BA couldn't coach his way out of a paper bag. Our tactics are atrocious.

• Ice should get 8 weeks for that push

• I honestly cannot see any "tactics" by the Eels. Except the typical "condense the defensive line", which of course everyone knew would be suicide against the Bunnies

• Daz Phil Gould said years ago that when he see's Parra play he can't see a game plan and it's been like that for 9 years.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

BEM replied to LB's discussion Will Manly be smarting next week?
"I never said he was."
2 minutes ago
EA replied to LB's discussion Jamal Fogarty bicep injury, do we use Sanders as leverage?
"Are you serious? Simmo has been pretty good for us. "
3 minutes ago
ShatteredEel replied to Mr 'BringBackFitzy' Analyst's discussion Could Lomax backflip on his decision?
"So saints release him, Parra sign him for less, Saints convince him to stay and up his contract & promise him a centre spot which is all he wanted in the first place anyway ? Makes sense lol"
15 minutes ago
Steel be with you replied to LB's discussion Jamal Fogarty bicep injury, do we use Sanders as leverage?
"I think Canberra could tell Simonsson wasn't going to cut it long term. That is why they let him go effective immediately even though he was still contracted for another couple of years with them. Similar with Waqa Blake, he had three years left…"
22 minutes ago
More…