Game day blog - Rabbitohs vs Eels

Slightly less fat Trell returns for the bunnies tonight after being Biden's biatch during his sick leave. Will Trell have an impact on the sook of the NRL in Code D Walker? Will Cook fire up the barbecue, or will the rabbits head south further and quicker than a MAFS star's undies on wedding night?

For the Eels, Matterson is out but if the Eels are serious about a title challenge they need to win these games. The boys need to get off their line quickly, niggle Mitchell early and get in Walker's face and pressure his kicks. Their young half is low in confidence and Dylbro and Moses need to keep it that way.

It should be a great game.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Forwards are being dominated, halves aren't performing off the back of it and our right side defence is shit as usual.

Looks like the side the dogs humiliated has turned up this week.

We are so lazy and disinterested after the bye.

Guth should have gotten a penalty when Nikorima tackled him before the try line.

South's to go on with it 48 - 6

• Ref is as usual a clown, but sadly so our are players that go missing every time when things get tough. Rise up and stop copping this crap.  Yes, we may still win, but the pattern is the same and has been for years.  We are yet again, not enough.  I hope the second half proves me wrong, but I doubt it will.

• England 6 Aus 3 in the  Rugby

• Yep husband and rugby child player are in there watching v quietly 

• Not over yet they've had all the luck all the decisions things might change but probably not. 

• My money is money on south's as we have such a shit  repetitive record it's believable 

• Actually we have had our fair share of calls. Our try was off a 1m forward pass, Ice was not a dangerous tackle. 

• I wouldn't say they've had all the luck honestly. The ref called back what should have been a Cook try. The Gutho taken out and the Johnson shirt grab probably evened out that one.

We haven't been patient enough. That last play was a perfect example. Going into the sheds 12-6 after that half would've been a victory for us. 18-6 changes is completely.

• I've just realised the problem as to why our attack is stifled . JA was just seen sitting in the sheds.  

• I don't rate JA...but shit, he'd be doing no worse!

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Mitchy replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"Great character of the game and a tough player. Isn't he the one who challenged the draft?
Heart attack? V sad. "
5 minutes ago
Big D replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"A great character from a great time"
16 minutes ago
Johnny Suede replied to BEM's discussion RIP TERRY HILL
"Because high standard people spend their entire lives on football fan websites picking fights, hating everything and slinging pathetic, juvenile slurs. "
24 minutes ago
parra supporter replied to Snottie Pimpin's discussion Ethan Sanders / BA
"His an 18 year old behind 2 players who at there best are top 3 in there respective positions and are both signed up long term. I'd rather my chances getting a regular first grade crack with an aging forgarty "
1 hour ago
More…