Game day blog - Rabbitohs vs Eels

Slightly less fat Trell returns for the bunnies tonight after being Biden's biatch during his sick leave. Will Trell have an impact on the sook of the NRL in Code D Walker? Will Cook fire up the barbecue, or will the rabbits head south further and quicker than a MAFS star's undies on wedding night?

For the Eels, Matterson is out but if the Eels are serious about a title challenge they need to win these games. The boys need to get off their line quickly, niggle Mitchell early and get in Walker's face and pressure his kicks. Their young half is low in confidence and Dylbro and Moses need to keep it that way.

It should be a great game.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• In case anyone is counting, after the 20 min mark, the Eels went try (Gutho), error, ruck infringement, error, error, error, 7 tackles conceded (Gutho kick), intercept try (Bunnies). 
    6-12 down at H1 would have been comical and I think the Eels are lucky to only be down 6-18: 41% possession, 30% territory, 69% completion, 

• Hmmmmmmm

• We can and shoulkd still win this, we can come back here, put a few quick tries on.

• Same shit diffrent week

• Can anyone tel me what they were sniffing off the rag in tne sheds as they ran out before the first half ?  Was it liquid Valium ?  Or Mrs A's undies ?  Whatever it was I'd be putting it in tne bin for the rest of the season. 

• Can confirm they were smelling Brads used undies.

• They only work if they've been skidded....

• X a billion 

• Parra's form line. Good, shit, good, shit , good ,shit..........

• We have to take this game by the scruff of the neck.

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

MeelK replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"I'd sign for that."
1 hour ago
LB replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Look i think it is more than just being put on the Wing. I think Flanno is a reason. Wanting to play semi's is another.
I think a move away will be an awakening for Lomax. He was on with Fltech and Hindy with Lawrie in 2022 and he mimicked Griffin.…"
2 hours ago
AlShaw replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"600k is OK for the right winger. The Panthers sets are built on what their back 3 do on tackle one. The more momentum at the start of a set the more expansive a team can play but if our back three are getting smashed on tackle one and two it puts…"
2 hours ago
Uncle Wizards Sleeve indigenous elder He/Him replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Agree , need to keep him. "
2 hours ago
More…