Game day blog - Rabbitohs vs Eels

Slightly less fat Trell returns for the bunnies tonight after being Biden's biatch during his sick leave. Will Trell have an impact on the sook of the NRL in Code D Walker? Will Cook fire up the barbecue, or will the rabbits head south further and quicker than a MAFS star's undies on wedding night?

For the Eels, Matterson is out but if the Eels are serious about a title challenge they need to win these games. The boys need to get off their line quickly, niggle Mitchell early and get in Walker's face and pressure his kicks. Their young half is low in confidence and Dylbro and Moses need to keep it that way.

It should be a great game.

So, who wins and by what margin?

MOM?

You need to be a member of 1Eyed Eel to add comments!

Join 1Eyed Eel

Votes: 0
Email me when people reply –

Replies

• That's game shot right there.

I don't know what they were trying to achieve right there.They needed to get into halftime at 12-6 and reboot nope not us try to play hero ball.

• Super coach BA will give his "Any given Sunday speech" at half time and our boys will grow a leg and come over them in the second. 

• No chance for that to happen they have to win the collision 

• Only slightly less fat still looks like he's squeezed into the jumper.

• Game is not lost if there is a change in game plan and patience shown. Bunnies have had the weight of possession and have shown this year that they don't hold the ball for a full 80 min. 
    With field position as the primary goal in the second half, points will come and Eels will take the points. 

Parra by 1

• Nah I'd imagine their coach will be into them about set completions and to being patient. Our players will be spoken to as well but in the back of their minds on some level subconsciously they will know/think they are already beaten. I know my team. They are weak minded. This one is already over.

• Zero chance. You'd think we learn from the dogs game to stop fucking around and run hard. Instead we are giving them 60m sets all night and pushing passes. 

• lets hope our half time break helps

10615950683?profile=original

• Another limp dick performance in the first half, this team has no leadership.  The bounce of the ball hasn't gone our way but we haven't earned the luck, souths have.

• Getting man handled, not one foward is stepping up. Make no mistake this team is as mentally weak as our 2019 team was . When other foward packs challenge us we turn to water especially away from home. When the f*%k is this club going to learn and change this ridiculous culture we have instilled in us. Disgusting. 

This reply was deleted.

More stuff to read

Michael Ericson replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"We aren't as desperate for lomax as the media are making out. I posted on here at the end of last year that I was told we probably wouldn't be going into the market for outside backs because we were going to be blooding  players from the SG ball…"
13 minutes ago
Bup replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"Sofa -Solomona wouldn't go to the Dragons, Warriors want to replace Fonua -Blake the moneys the same and if he leaves the Storm the most likely destination.
The Dragons are on the nose to quality players he'd prefer the dogs or dolphins over…"
18 minutes ago
CarloEEL2 replied to Johnny Suede's discussion Clubs monitoring status of Jake Arthur
"Really ? Ok 
if he was Bellamy's son yeh I can understand that assumption by people .... I don't get this one lol sorry "
19 minutes ago
BEM replied to Cʜɪᴇғ -'s discussion Big News On Lomax
"If we are paying 400k for a player of Simonsson's limited abilities then a high quality player like Lomax is definitely worth 600k+"
19 minutes ago
More…